Monster Hunter
42 posts

Re: camp camp camp

Jun 28, 2013

TLoU is great. It is a very different type of game that requires absolute team work and communication to win. Fun game and I have been having a blast every night I play it. Need to have a team to roll with though that has mics for you to do any good. Most people crouch and move slow, not your average run and gun shooter.

photo signature_zps6e77dff8.png
Message 11 of 46 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1407 posts

Jun 28, 2013
I have not noticed any camping at all. Infact for a game where your death can mean so much (survivor mode) there is virtually noone camping that I have run across. Instead its people moving slowly and fights are very deliberate and calculated.
Message 12 of 46 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
512 posts

Jun 28, 2013
After playing this, I realized how **bleep** UC3 MP is.
Message 13 of 46 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13851 posts

Jun 28, 2013

It's all matter of opinion.

Not everyone will be happy with the pace of TLOU.

Equally I guess some wouldn't be happy with the pace of Uncharted 3.

Message 14 of 46 (154 Views)
Sackboy
512 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

I'm happy with the pace of UC3 but I just hate all of the **bleep** like blindfire and melee that goes on.

Message 15 of 46 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11242 posts

Jun 28, 2013
I like both games. Smiley Indifferent

And people don't camp that much, i've only seen people camping when it's sudden death.

Message 16 of 46 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1194 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

TLOU multiplayer blows Uncharted 3's out of the water even if it only was because of the difference in sprint.

Uncharted 3 is garbage. It was decent at the first beta, it was absolute trash during the subway beta and is a mediocre CoD wannabe which stands far away from Uncharted 2's greatness (pre-1.05, obviously) nowadays. Stay there if you want a run and gun nonsense where rushing a blindfiring+melee is the most recommended way of playing (even by the devs) for every situation in the game.

The multiplayer in The Last of Us is closer to the original Uncharted 2 than Uncharted 3 is. There's a key difference that makes this evident: It feels like a natural extension to the single player. Gameplay, animations, graphics are all the same. Uncharted 3 multiplayer is a different game that seems to be done by an outsourced iOS studio and is definitely not on level with what Naughty Dog has done with Uncharted 2 and TLOU multiplayers. I mean the animations, graphics and mechanics and everything overall in Uncharted 3 are so bad compared to the others that they should be ashamed of them being credited as its developers.

Message 17 of 46 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jun 28, 2013

K1LL1NG_SPR33_99 wrote:
After playing this, I realized how **bleep** UC3 MP is.

UC3 is way better.

Message 18 of 46 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jun 28, 2013

K1LL1NG_SPR33_99 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

I'm happy with the pace of UC3 but I just hate all of the **bleep** like blindfire and melee that goes on.

and no melee in the last of us? LMAO that is the only way i die is some dipsh** hitting me with a board while i shoot him.

Message 19 of 46 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jun 28, 2013

NeVeO wrote:

TLOU multiplayer blows Uncharted 3's out of the water even if it only was because of the difference in sprint.

Uncharted 3 is garbage. It was decent at the first beta, it was absolute trash during the subway beta and is a mediocre CoD wannabe which stands far away from Uncharted 2's greatness (pre-1.05, obviously) nowadays. Stay there if you want a run and gun nonsense where rushing a blindfiring+melee is the most recommended way of playing (even by the devs) for every situation in the game.

The multiplayer in The Last of Us is closer to the original Uncharted 2 than Uncharted 3 is. There's a key difference that makes this evident: It feels like a natural extension to the single player. Gameplay, animations, graphics are all the same. Uncharted 3 multiplayer is a different game that seems to be done by an outsourced iOS studio and is definitely not on level with what Naughty Dog has done with Uncharted 2 and TLOU multiplayers. I mean the animations, graphics and mechanics and everything overall in Uncharted 3 are so bad compared to the others that they should be ashamed of them being credited as its developers.

Are you on heavy drugs? The last of us is slow and clunky, u3 was heaps better than this crap.

Message 20 of 46 (117 Views)
0 Likes