Keyblade Wielder
7289 posts

Re: camp camp camp

Jun 28, 2013

Stop using your lack of skill at video games as an excuse in saying TLOU sucks.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 21 of 46 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jun 28, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Stop using your lack of skill at video games as an excuse in saying TLOU sucks.

it does suck, i gave good reasons why i don't like it, now quit being an **bleep** and accept it

Message 22 of 46 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7289 posts

Jun 28, 2013

you didn't give good reasons...that's the problem. You just said it's not a game for you and keep talking about a bunch of other multiplayer games, which has nothing to do with said game.

Message 23 of 46 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jun 28, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

you didn't give good reasons...that's the problem. You just said it's not a game for you and keep talking about a bunch of other multiplayer games, which has nothing to do with said game.

okay answer this, why don't they have a quick jump button so i can bunny hopp evade bullets like on tomb raider or uncharted? why cant they have a prone so when i get shot at i can dolphin dive behind something? why no cover system so i can shoot saftely from behind a crate or wall? why is the crosshairs so slow? why cant the sniper one shot kill in head? why does the run feel like the person is 340 pound diabetic?

Message 24 of 46 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4401 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Just saying.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 25 of 46 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7289 posts

Jun 28, 2013

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

okay answer this, why don't they have a quick jump button so i can bunny hopp evade bullets like on tomb raider or uncharted? why cant they have a prone so when i get shot at i can dolphin dive behind something? why no cover system so i can shoot saftely from behind a crate or wall? why is the crosshairs so slow? why cant the sniper one shot kill in head? why does the run feel like the person is 340 pound diabetic?

Those are all optional mechanics that aren't required for all multiplayers. Literally all those mechanics won't work in this game. In other words, I stand by what I said...you didn't give good reasons and just suck hard at this game, and come on these forums crying about it constantly for whatever reason. And when nearly every response to your ridiculous statements is true, you reply with troll-like comments say you're the top of the leaderboards in other games which means nothing.

In other words...stop crying and get good at the game, your lack of skill in a game doesn't make it bad. If you were such a "pro" player like you keep stating that you are, then you should be able to adapt easily to various multiplayers, but you can't so you obviously must be a really really one-dimensional player with little to no skill.

Message 26 of 46 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jun 28, 2013

FredFai wrote:

Just saying.

my pouch of big league chew and i disagree.

Message 27 of 46 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jun 28, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Those are all optional mechanics that aren't required for all multiplayers. Literally all those mechanics won't work in this game. In other words, I stand by what I said...you didn't give good reasons and just suck hard at this game, and come on these forums crying about it constantly for whatever reason. And when nearly every response to your ridiculous statements is true, you reply with troll-like comments say you're the top of the leaderboards in other games which means nothing.

In other words...stop crying and get good at the game, your lack of skill in a game doesn't make it bad. If you were such a "pro" player like you keep stating that you are, then you should be able to adapt easily to various multiplayers, but you can't so you obviously must be a really really one-dimensional player with little to no skill.

i once took out 8 men in a round by myself in a round of socom elimination, i am a beast.

Message 28 of 46 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7289 posts

Jun 28, 2013

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

i once took out 8 men in a round by myself in a round of socom elimination, i am a beast.

thatnks for proving my point, failed troll without skill

Message 29 of 46 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jun 28, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

thatnks for proving my point, failed troll without skill

lets see you do it, i lead many men to glory that night, what have you did great in your life?

Message 30 of 46 (112 Views)
0 Likes