Re: camp camp camp

Jun 28, 2013

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

you didn't give good reasons...that's the problem. You just said it's not a game for you and keep talking about a bunch of other multiplayer games, which has nothing to do with said game.

okay answer this, why don't they have a quick jump button so i can bunny hopp evade bullets like on tomb raider or uncharted? why cant they have a prone so when i get shot at i can dolphin dive behind something? why no cover system so i can shoot saftely from behind a crate or wall? why is the crosshairs so slow? why cant the sniper one shot kill in head? why does the run feel like the person is 340 pound diabetic?

Those are all optional mechanics that aren't required for all multiplayers. Literally all those mechanics won't work in this game. In other words, I stand by what I said...you didn't give good reasons and just suck hard at this game, and come on these forums crying about it constantly for whatever reason. And when nearly every response to your ridiculous statements is true, you reply with troll-like comments say you're the top of the leaderboards in other games which means nothing.

In other words...stop crying and get good at the game, your lack of skill in a game doesn't make it bad. If you were such a "pro" player like you keep stating that you are, then you should be able to adapt easily to various multiplayers, but you can't so you obviously must be a really really one-dimensional player with little to no skill.

i once took out 8 men in a round by myself in a round of socom elimination, i am a beast.

thatnks for proving my point, failed troll without skill

lets see you do it, i lead many men to glory that night, what have you did great in your life?

lol deeming something you did in a video game a great moment in your life? lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 31 of 46 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jun 28, 2013
If you don't like the MP and others love it, it's clearly not the MP pace suited for you. Move on. Why rage about it on here? Just don't play it. Pretty simple.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 32 of 46 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
If you don't like the MP and others love it, it's clearly not the MP pace suited for you. Move on. Why rage about it on here? Just don't play it. Pretty simple.

im trying to start a rebellion that will enventually lead to a massive patch in the near future that way they will turn it into my kind of game so i can dominate and revive the longbow clan.

Message 33 of 46 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6889 posts

Jun 28, 2013

ReiLongbow wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

im trying to start a rebellion that will enventually lead to a massive patch in the near future that way they will turn it into my kind of game so i can dominate and revive the longbow clan.

well you're doing terrible at it

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 34 of 46 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jun 28, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

well you're doing terrible at it

i hope your mother makes wheatbread sandwhiches for a week vs cooking

Message 35 of 46 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4363 posts

Jun 28, 2013

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

you didn't give good reasons...that's the problem. You just said it's not a game for you and keep talking about a bunch of other multiplayer games, which has nothing to do with said game.

okay answer this, why don't they have a quick jump button so i can bunny hopp evade bullets like on tomb raider or uncharted? why cant they have a prone so when i get shot at i can dolphin dive behind something? why no cover system so i can shoot saftely from behind a crate or wall? why is the crosshairs so slow? why cant the sniper one shot kill in head? why does the run feel like the person is 340 pound diabetic?

Those are all optional mechanics that aren't required for all multiplayers. Literally all those mechanics won't work in this game. In other words, I stand by what I said...you didn't give good reasons and just suck hard at this game, and come on these forums crying about it constantly for whatever reason. And when nearly every response to your ridiculous statements is true, you reply with troll-like comments say you're the top of the leaderboards in other games which means nothing.

In other words...stop crying and get good at the game, your lack of skill in a game doesn't make it bad. If you were such a "pro" player like you keep stating that you are, then you should be able to adapt easily to various multiplayers, but you can't so you obviously must be a really really one-dimensional player with little to no skill.

i once took out 8 men in a round by myself in a round of socom elimination, i am a beast.

Okay, okay, okay. You're a "brilliant" SOCOM player, but can you admit you're a die-hard SOCOM fanboy, which make you very biased toward other multiplayers? Seriously, if we implement these features you spoke of into all multiplayers as we know, the online play would be completely bored and unoriginal for not only me, but most other players as well. It's not that I'm bad in general or something, but I'm open-minded, and I want to experience an unique form of entertainment and competition. 

This TLoU MP is unique and is not meant for you and your playstyle. Am i making that clear to you? Of course, you're entitled to your opinion, but at least sound intelligent and respectful. If you still don't like the game, then simply leave the forum and stop playing this game. You can't always get what you want especially in life. 

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 36 of 46 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jun 28, 2013

FredFai wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Okay, okay, okay. You're a "brilliant" SOCOM player, but can you admit you're a die-hard SOCOM fanboy, which make you very biased toward other multiplayers? Seriously, if we implement these features you spoke of into all multiplayers as we know, the online play would be completely bored and unoriginal for not only me, but most other players as well. It's not that I'm bad in general or something, but I'm open-minded, and I want to experience an unique form of entertainment and competition. 

This TLoU MP is unique and is not meant for you and your playstyle. Am i making that clear to you? Of course, you're entitled to your opinion, but at least sound intelligent and respectful. If you still don't like the game, then simply leave the forum and stop playing this game. You can't always get what you want especially in life. 

Are you by any chance an allstars battle royale player?

Message 37 of 46 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4363 posts

Jun 28, 2013

ReiLongbow wrote:

Are you by any chance an allstars battle royale player?

Um... yes. I know what you're thinking because I've seen you before on the forums. The game was fun and all, but it was a disappointment in the end. There, happy?

Now, you finished reading my post?

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 38 of 46 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jun 28, 2013
*grabs popcorn*
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 39 of 46 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Isn't longbow that dude you guys told me about, the one who's steven but only in UC2?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 40 of 46 (82 Views)
0 Likes