Re: camp camp camp

Jun 29, 2013
Message 41 of 46 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13533 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Even though it's still his opinion if he doesn't like it.

There is an alternative. Stop playing it.

Message 42 of 46 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
385 posts

Jun 29, 2013

amine-griffy wrote:

Hello 

Well after completing the game i thought i give the online a go maybe its gonna be good like uncharted but i was disappointed the amount of campers in this game is unbelievable people camp in one place , SA worst than uncharted 2 

The guns are over-powered the burst remind me of the fall when uncharted beta came out ,  radar on the game , no co-op 

Well sorry ND the online is boring and it will never be good as uncharted . So im gonna get my trophies and sell the game and stick with unchartee3 till the four come out cause i cant stand campers

Wait... "The guns" are overpowered? You mean ALL of them? So they're balanced, because they're all overpowered?

...I don't see the problem.

And if you're camping in one place, and the other team isn't, good luck having something to counter Bomb/Molotov spam.

And the "radar" only picks you up if you're sprinting or firing un-silenced weapons, after which you promptly vanish again. There's even a perk that makes you halfway-immune to Listen Mode if you want to avoid being seen that way as well.

I'm not sorry at all to hear that TLoU MP isn't Uncharted, but I feel sorry for you not being able to appreciate that fact and enjoy it for what it is instead of crying over what it was never meant to be.

----V^^^V----
I want my meals to think for myself
Message 43 of 46 (89 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

Jun 29, 2013

It's such a shame you miss out on this amazing mp. But if you really hate, then go :'(

Message 44 of 46 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Im willing to give it another go but my point is tlou mp isnt exciting i played about 21 games most of the opposite team wait for us to come theres many bugs pretty worst than uncharted theres some good things though no blindfire less laggers so far , also the fact that there isnt a co-op is very dissapointing this game should be co-op and story only . Bioshock in ex dont have a mp mode but it wont change the fact that its an amazing game . There are some games who dont need mp 

Another thing theres only modes in the game uncharted did have a lot i mean you can play objective, co-op , td ectttt 

But in the tlou is boring just td all way . Please we neeed co-op 

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/leviosacho/media/6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg.html
Message 45 of 46 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jun 29, 2013

FredFai wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

Are you by any chance an allstars battle royale player?

Um... yes. I know what you're thinking because I've seen you before on the forums. The game was fun and all, but it was a disappointment in the end. There, happy?

Now, you finished reading my post?

Another game that is a few steps away from greatness, playstation allstars battle royale.. i have a few problems i can't accept so i don't play online..

Lvl one kill confirms.. ??Really talk about cheap is people getting free lvl ones, and its only certain characters like evil cole.

Grabs? Really punish someone for being a good blocker? how about man up and earn your orn sh** and AP

lack of one on one..so they kratos being the sh** out of the two noobs gets a lvl 3 and uses it on me included, na ill pass ad just play casually with my friends.

Raiden..another character that can do lvl 1s with ease while you have to save to get lvl 2s.

Message 46 of 46 (49 Views)
0 Likes