Jul 29, 2013
Go back to single-player? Lol? Is this a joke or what? Smiley Indifferent
Message 21 of 26 (693 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: how the heck do you use health packs/

Dec 27, 2013
Hey it seems I'm having a similar issue.
This is my first time playing this game and I was able to use a health kit when prompted after the firefly attack at the beginning.
Now it will not let me use health packs though, up on the d-pad is doing nothing at all so when I press and hold R1 that also does nothing since I don't have the health kit in my hand. I know I have the maximum amount of health kits I am allowed to carry so that's not the issue.
Message 22 of 26 (639 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
863 posts

Dec 27, 2013
Up on the d-pad selects the health kit. So if you have health kits and that doesn't work, then I don't know whats going on. I think near the start of the game there is some confusion where you get the material to craft your first health kit it actually looks like you have been given a pre crafted kit. Press select and see if you can craft a health kit
Message 23 of 26 (633 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Dec 28, 2013

When your character is equipped with a health kit, you can see that in your character's hand. Press and hold R1 so your character goes into an animation of healing (bandaging) until the animation stops. Do not release R1 until the animation stops.

If you are not equipped with a health kit in your hand, pressing R1 does nothing to heal.

Make sure that you're indeed equipped with health kit. You can check visually.

If there is no health kit, obviously you can't equip one. But you can craft one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 24 of 26 (604 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Mar 16, 2016

Hey thanks I needed this info too. Also thanks for not being an **bleep** when answering the question. I'm new to all gaming and from what I've read this far, there's a whole lot of gaming snobs. What's wrong with you people? I don't understand why it's so fulfilling to attack someone who isn't experienced in game play? You should be happy that more people are finding this stuff so enjoyable, like myself. Get off your high horse. I thought these blogs were to help people.

Message 25 of 26 (138 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5422 posts

Mar 16, 2016

Please make sure a thread is current/active before responding and necrobumping which is against the forum rules. Thread is now locked

Message 26 of 26 (120 Views)
0 Likes