151 posts

Re: how the hell do you use launcher?

Jun 17, 2014
1. Collect 3 nailbombs
2. Place nailbombs on floor near eachother
3. Stand on bombs
4. Launch potato

Serious reply
I think launcher works best in combination with a buddy let him hurt the enemy and potato finish m off
I wouldn't touch you with a broomstick.
Message 11 of 18 (491 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Jun 17, 2014
1) Do ~50% of damage with your gun
2) Watch them take cover
3) Down then with the Launcher because it's the only weapon in the game that can deal damage around cover.
Message 12 of 18 (484 Views)
Naughty Paw
20408 posts

Jun 17, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:
L1 to aim, R1 to shoot

I was going to say that Smiley Mad

Message 13 of 18 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3390 posts

Jun 17, 2014
Hunting rifle and launcher. Shoot a guy once in the chest with the Hunting rifle. If he decided to go behind cover to heal, shoot your launcher. I've gotten 20 offensive executions using this combo, its really fun. Also you can use the launcher to execute downed guys crawling away behond something to get revived. I use executioner 3 and Explosion expert 2 with the launcher and hunting rifle. Executioner 3 to get parts for the launcher, and to have even more of a reason to do launcher special executions. EE2 is self explanatory.
"if all multiplayers were just for fun it would be boring."
Message 14 of 18 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2014

Sick combination:

Launcher + Damage marker 2 + Hawk Eye 2 + HR

As long as people dont use Covert3 this can be very useful since you can see them through the walls after the first hit. However its situational how much this will help, and you need to earn lots of parts for the ammo to make this loadout really effective. Aiming this weapon needs skill, especially shots behind cover or at longer distance need skill you need to aim higher and guess where the impact will be. If you use the weapon you should make downs with it, if the players are able to heal themselves you wasted already your ammo.

The launcher is a very situational weapon in general. It can deal massive damage even against groups and you are sometimes able to kill several people at once or have the luck that there was a bomb placed by them. On the other side you can waste your ammonution easily without downs and run out of parts for ammo or weapon upgrades.

Lately killed a brawler user that was running at me with his stick.

Shot him once while moving back and reloding the launcher, just before he arrived me with his stick I fired the second shot at my feet, downing myself and the brwaler user, since it was the last survivor we won the match due to this sucide kill.

The useful thing with damage marker is that you know when you hit someone already once so you know that you can finish him now.

someone give me a challenge
Message 15 of 18 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7110 posts

Jun 17, 2014

I point it straight up in the air and shoot, then I get an across the map kill.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 16 of 18 (424 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1465 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2014

idiots dont know how to use this masterpiece of a weapon. Just Like the bow.

Message 17 of 18 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
12 posts

Jun 18, 2014
I started used it in an agressive loadout but I found it was meh... Lately I tried the launcher in a more defensive playstyle and it worked wonders. Won a 1vs5 LMS on high school thanks to the launcher.

Just don't run around the map and try to insta-kill everyone, potatos are not made for that. Use it as support for your team and when you are alone, keep falling back and throw dem potatos at your enemies' feet when they leap over tables and stuff.
Message 18 of 18 (396 Views)
0 Likes