Mar 10 2014
By: Alpha-Ghost-775 First Son 16 posts

impreesed with update?

10 replies 340 views Edited Mar 10, 2014

some people complain how after updates, the game is worse, but after the new update, i think naughtydog has fixed their multiplayer. i dont freeze any more. the game actually seems hard. since supplys are harder to get. making the fight for survival more realistic.  and for some reason, when i play now, i feel like a real pro. like playing feels natural, and i can play smoothly. before, i couldint play as good cause the oher team got better stuff sometimes. but now its even, and my chances seem better.

i just decided to take the time of my day to tell naughty dog, and others that i believe, they did a good job.

even though it says ALPHA-GHOST-775 its actually
ALPHA-GHOST-187
Message 1 of 11 (340 Views)
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Re: impreesed with update?

Mar 10, 2014
I'll admit that the game seems to freeze a lot less but I think its harder to find matches and it still disconnects quite regularly. Other than that, I still think the ganeplay changes were pretty stupid for the most part.
Message 2 of 11 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
702 posts

Mar 11, 2014
Yeah there are plenty of things that they took care of with the latest update I think they did right on a lot of things but way too many unrelated issues have popped up since then, which is why so many people have complained
Message 3 of 11 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2121 posts

Mar 11, 2014

The DLC maps are so glitchy now, it's like every other match there is at least 2 people invisible. Other than that, I think the changes are decent.

Message 4 of 11 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
511 posts

Mar 11, 2014

NOPE

Message 5 of 11 (260 Views)
Splicer
38 posts

Mar 11, 2014
Not impressed with some of the gameplay changes at all. Collecter is now a **bleep**-tier skill since it doesn't work with crafter or FAT. With so many posts with people complaining about the modded 2x4 they go and make it easier to get a down with it. The way reviving worked did not need to be changed at all, why fix what isn't broken? I do like that the machete and military sniper are cheaper now.
Message 6 of 11 (227 Views)
Fender Bender
3590 posts

Mar 11, 2014
Agreed why touch reviver and collector if anything should be lowered accordingly 2 and 4 loadout points each . Also since crafter has been nerfed at least give 150 per gift which would make more sense for increase in loadout points or give maybe 50 points if someone downs someone with an item you gave them something to justify the increase.

The game lags less but then you encounter invisible people from time to time. No fan boy over here, the update was worse than good.
Message 7 of 11 (165 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3390 posts

Mar 11, 2014
I got used to the changes to revives, although I think they made teamwork less of an incentive with the changes to revives. Crafter is on par with FAT3 with i think was a good change. Crafter 3 was abused by teams and people who sucked to take even more advantage of the welfare system, using the extra supplies to craft ever MORE gifts.
The thing that sucked was the collector change. Get rid of collector now, its only use was to combine with FAT3 and now you cant do it anymore, theres no need for the perk in the game. It sucks because i wanted to start parts grinding to get the ski mask but since they changed collector AND the values of the ski mask, I dont think i will be getting the ski mask anytime soon.
I cant wait for DLC3 though. Its the DLC that the game needed a LONG time ago.
"if all multiplayers were just for fun it would be boring."
Message 8 of 11 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1396 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2014

I am impressed but not impreesed enough to be honest Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 11 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3418 posts

Mar 12, 2014
I was impressed with it at 1st, but not after they pitties on the laggers and changed it back. Oh and nerfed Collector.
Message 10 of 11 (89 Views)