Nov 29 2013
By: pingster101 First Son 18 posts

interragation broken

2 replies 148 views Edited Nov 29, 2013

nterragtion is broken and i dont mean "ahh i suck and this game modes hard" i mean broken in the fact that its broken, doesnt work! ateast 2out of 5 games i play when idie it freezes, all i can see is a black screen with the defend circle and attack circle and the interration meters no respawn timer or anything it just stays there untill i leave or the game ends.

you guys made a great MP but with your lastest patch somthing messed up its never did this before this lastest game patch

so please fix this its unplayable

Message 1 of 3 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Re: interragation broken

Dec 1, 2013

This happens but if you keep moving about pressing buttons etc you can sometimes suddenly reappear after a while, sometimes you don't until the end of match, if you don't move or press buttons you will drop out for lack of activity and it will mess your earnings up towards your clan.

Message 2 of 3 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
901 posts

Re: interragation broken

Dec 1, 2013

DjHimself wrote:

This happens but if you keep moving about pressing buttons etc you can sometimes suddenly reappear after a while, sometimes you don't until the end of match, if you don't move or press buttons you will drop out for lack of activity and it will mess your earnings up towards your clan.

Good tip!

Message 3 of 3 (60 Views)
0 Likes