Re: leaderboards!

Nov 28, 2013

W/L ration please

Message 11 of 29 (159 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Nov 28, 2013
In all fairness, there are some terrible and inconsistant mechanics in this game that, when factored into somebody's KD, would make staying til the end of every game a guarantee that your KD isn't legit. I've hit a record high for signouts lately as I see clearly impossible things killing me, or not yeilding kills. Like, say...throw 2 bombs, one does damage for direct hit, land multiple SAR shots, both bombs detonate and deal damage, guy gets away. Or emptying the ammo store of both weapons into a guy, plus punches, while he runs around and kills my teammates. Or aiming a shotty at a guy who's 10 feet away and then magically having him be behind me knifing me. This **bleep** happens nonstop, and lately I just haven't bothered finishing games where it happens. I'll also sign out of every single late join I get where I get killed making my way to a second box.
Message 12 of 29 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Nov 28, 2013

^ I've had matches like that as well, but they are not common. I'd say I'd average maybe 3 - 4% sign outs due to weird shot happening during a game and a slight increase for actual lost connections/black screening. I can't see these issues putting me over a 10% quit percentage honestly which is well within acceptable quit ratio range of other games I've played, like BF3....

Message 13 of 29 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Nov 28, 2013

Bizzerker_Bauer wrote:
In all fairness, there are some terrible and inconsistant mechanics in this game that, when factored into somebody's KD, would make staying til the end of every game a guarantee that your KD isn't legit. I've hit a record high for signouts lately as I see clearly impossible things killing me, or not yeilding kills. Like, say...throw 2 bombs, one does damage for direct hit, land multiple SAR shots, both bombs detonate and deal damage, guy gets away. Or emptying the ammo store of both weapons into a guy, plus punches, while he runs around and kills my teammates. Or aiming a shotty at a guy who's 10 feet away and then magically having him be behind me knifing me. This **bleep** happens nonstop, and lately I just haven't bothered finishing games where it happens. I'll also sign out of every single late join I get where I get killed making my way to a second box.

I too have noticed the level of unfairness seems to be overwhelming as of late... super strength players and super-coordinated teams (in many cases, they seem to be almost impossibly good and coordinated (and on no parties no less (without mics)).

The infected as seen in TLOU Multiplayer:

Runners- Noobs
Stalkers- Covert Training 3 users
Clickers- Constant reloaders
Bloaters- People getting blown up by bombs
Message 14 of 29 (142 Views)
Wastelander
674 posts

Nov 28, 2013

Swordsman20 wrote:

demonsta500 wrote:
The leaderboards are still messed up. It still says I've been playing TLOU for 15000 days. I didn't realise I'd spent 41 years playing TLOU. Time sure flies.

Man... you must have at least 2,000 weeks by now... How did you manage to get those weeks without the game or the system, and without anyone else to play with... time travel?

The best part is I'm only 22 years old. Apparently, I've been playing since before I was born. Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 29 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Nov 28, 2013

demonsta500 wrote:

Swordsman20 wrote:

demonsta500 wrote:
The leaderboards are still messed up. It still says I've been playing TLOU for 15000 days. I didn't realise I'd spent 41 years playing TLOU. Time sure flies.

Man... you must have at least 2,000 weeks by now... How did you manage to get those weeks without the game or the system, and without anyone else to play with... time travel?

The best part is I'm only 22 years old. Apparently, I've been playing since before I was born. Smiley Tongue

you were born in tlou.....

molded by it...

Message 16 of 29 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Nov 28, 2013

demonsta500 wrote:

Swordsman20 wrote:

demonsta500 wrote:

That's quite impressive... I don't think there are many others who can attest to that.

Runners- Noobs
Message 17 of 29 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

Nov 28, 2013

Swordsman20 wrote:

demonsta500 wrote:

Swordsman20 wrote:

demonsta500 wrote:

That's quite impressive... I don't think there are many others who can attest to that.

I thought having 2191 as my DOB on my birth certificate was a typo. I need to talk to my folks about this.

Message 18 of 29 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Nov 28, 2013

demonsta500 wrote:

Swordsman20 wrote:

demonsta500 wrote:

Swordsman20 wrote:

demonsta500 wrote:

I thought having 2191 as my DOB on my birth certificate was a typo. I need to talk to my folks about this.

Maybe there is something they are not telling you Smiley Wink

Runners- Noobs
Message 19 of 29 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Nov 28, 2013
@dh0rmazine: I'm sure mine is well over 10%. There are a lot of ridiculous things happening lately, like super stick lunging, hits from long range with melee WITHOUT lunging, me hitting an enemy with a stick and then them hitting me while I'm dragging them to the ground, super teleport shiv lunging, bombs that don't show up on listen mode and/or can't be marked, spawning with the enemy team and/or them spawning behind you in your own spawn. It's just nonstop anymore. If stupid stuff like this happens more than once, or sometimes not even more than once, I sign out. No reason to tank my population, and no reason to stick around for this stuff.

Also, if I'm downed and there's a teammate(s) nearby would could easily revive me but makes no effort to I just sign out. I've dealt with it enough times to know it's goig to be a bad match. No reason to subject myself to that.
Message 20 of 29 (102 Views)
0 Likes