Re: melees are over powerd

Jun 21, 2013

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

DestUndead wrote:
This game is the most close to perfectly balanced game I have ever played. And if its taking more than four hits to melee someone down are you lookin to see if they got armor on?

Are you on drugs?

are you gonna keep ranting about this game being bad cuz you suck at it?

i deserve respect, i am one of the greatest socom 3 snipers of all time. i was part of the MAG shadow war, i was a MAG squad leader, i lead a lof of good men to glory. I was also a u2 moss elimination pro.

TLOU =/= MAG, socom, UC2

you're bad at this game.

no i am not good at slow clunky games like re raccon city, ghost recon:, ect.

If you're not good, then you are bad. Simple as that...

Feet
Message 51 of 77 (157 Views)
Survivor
2220 posts

Oct 18, 2013

wow ReiLongbow you have to be *the* biggest complainer EVER!Smiley Very Happy

just accept that you're horrible at this game and build a bridge and walk across it.

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 52 of 77 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 18, 2013
Do you want a free shotgun and UC2 controls?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 53 of 77 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3414 posts

Oct 18, 2013

whiners form of reasoning is UNDERPOWERED. They use such words as overpowered, cheesy or everyone uses it thus it's OP. All to validate their shortcomings in a videogame it's quite sad. People who most likely throw tantrums well into their adult lives

Message 54 of 77 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1872 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2013

I think Ill leave TLOU MP but hang around the forums to see if things improve or not. S**** said this in the topic titled ... I implore you ND stop nerfing perks and weapons ... (message 38) ... But if the philosophy of the game is based on stealth then the 2x4 nerf is a good thing ... (Of course a 2x4 nerf is a good thing for S**** because hes a flamethrower user) so S**** agrees with the 2x4 nerf. Then in the thread titled ... No need to nerf thread ... (message 187) S**** said ... I saw a guy destroy a team with Brawler 2 and a kill stick. Selfish yes but everything I wanted changed has been ... Then in this thread S**** said ... (message 31) ... Crap, if the machete is not instakill maybe I wont buy it ... So its ok for S**** to have what he thought was a instakill melee weapon but everyone else should have their instakill melee weapon nerfed. So its ok for S**** to kill a team with his (what he thought was a instakill machete) but you guys should not be allowed to kill a team with the 2x4.

Message 55 of 77 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1872 posts

Oct 18, 2013

If someone can kill a team with the 2x4 then they deserved those kills and the other team needs to step their game up. Ive seen several people take out a team with a bow by themselves but does that mean the bow should be nerfed? no it means others need to step their game up.

Message 56 of 77 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11040 posts

Oct 18, 2013
LOL dat beef

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 57 of 77 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 18, 2013
Never single out a person dude. It's not cool.

Like I said, the general mindset is, "No need to nerf unless I'm the one having a bad time, then we need a nerf or a buff to put me at an advantage. That way I can smugly say 'learn to adapt'".

Real world also works with that amount of subtle selfishness. Gotta live with it dude.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 58 of 77 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11040 posts

Oct 18, 2013
Can't we just go back to 1.00.60?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 59 of 77 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1872 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2013

I needed to single him out to prove my point. My apologies if this has offended anyone but its the only way I could prove the BS coming from hypocrites who only like a nerf when it suits them but then scream "No weapon nerf in TLOU" in the no need to nerf thread. I mean S**** did say in message 12 of The No Need to Nerf Thread ... No weapon nerf in TLOU ... then when a weapon he disliked gets nerfed hes on board with it. Then he starts making excuses for his flip flopping like a political person does. I needed to show this as a prime example of people like this.

Message 60 of 77 (121 Views)
0 Likes