Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Big Daddy
16258 posts

Re: melees are over powerd

Oct 18, 2013
Nerfs were never needed.

I clearly stated that. Several times. Several threads. Not because weapons were overpowered. The SAR was considered OP, by such luminaries as tripleWreck. By the community at large due to ubiquity.

I said: don't Nerf it either because of power or commonality, because the risk of eliminating it as a useful gun was high. See FAL-SS in uncharted 3.

They nerfed it. It seemed to make no real difference. So, I didn't mind. In no way did I propose nerfing the sar or any other weapon due to power or use numbers. How do you conjecture this? How do you draw the conclusion I am now favoring any Nerfs if I simply didn't rail against recent ones?

My position remains: no Nerf needed.

The 2x4 did not need a Nerf. There are ways to counter or avoid it. There are also people skilled in using it who deservedly get kills. But the Nerf isn't ruinous of its usefulness, or of the Game. Recognizing this doesn't mean I now purpose more Nerfs.

You're looking for a "Nerf brigade" member to pin your dissatisfaction on. Fine. You're tilting at the wrong windmill, senor.

I want a weapon change: is like to see a machete buff. ND have stated this is difficult, due to the OP weapon it becomes.

Accepting the usefulness of a Nerf isn't proposing more.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 77 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16258 posts

Oct 18, 2013
I'm sorry your game experienced has changed.

We've been through that in both uncharted 2 ( patch 1.05) and uncharted 3 (FAL-SS and G-MAL Nerfs.) But the gameplay experience has changed for me, too. Thus gaming recently, unfortunately.

The Biggest Lies

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 77 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

Oct 18, 2013

Thanks for listening Scoot instead of labelling me a troll like others love to. Im sorry I misunderstood you.

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 77 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16258 posts

Oct 18, 2013
NP,.hope you stick it out and play through

The Biggest Lies

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 77 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1716 posts

Oct 19, 2013
Nerfs were never and still aren't needed . Scootgar a nerf weakens a weapon though whether you think its noticeable or not is only your opinon. I understand that your saying you didn't want nerfs but they weren't overdone . Well now their talking about nerfing crafter and molotovs , basically keep the nerf train going to make it "balanced." If you keep giving in to nerfs as a developer it just makes people who are annoyed by something want that weapon or perk nerfed as well. A taste of nerfing makes the appetite greater than before . I hope you are right and they don't go nerf crazy but unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't . I say don't nerf anything because who am I to call someones playstyle cheesy lol its laughable how people think they can distinguish what is and isn't cheesy .
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 77 (54 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10029 posts

Oct 19, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:
I say don't nerf anything because who am I to call someones playstyle cheesy lol its laughable how people think they can distinguish what is and isn't cheesy .

That's the same thing with Uncharted 3's labeling of tryhard. Any playstyle that is better than yours, or just so commonly used that you happen to see it a lot, is a tryhard playstyle. It then needs a nerf, or your playstyle needs a buff. Of course, if you happen to fall under that "tryhard playstyle" you'd blow it off call call the complainers "a bunch of noobs".

I don't like nerfs as well, dude, but why would people listen to this "no nerf" thing? Doesn't everyone generally want to be top dog, with their "It's not OP, you guys just suck" OP items?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 77 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1716 posts

Oct 19, 2013
Your right stuntdouble almost everyone is selfish and out for themselves in here and in the world . However I would hope the game developers would realize that not catering to these nerf happy players it would male for less calls to nerf things
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 77 (25 Views)
0 Likes