Nov 8, 2013

cdub420-- wrote:

monkeybutler100 wrote:

cdub420-- wrote:

Crafter 3 is a game-changer

+Brawler 2

+EE 2

= No gun kills needed.

Lol no argument there. There definately has been a steep decline in the number of gunfights you see in any given round since this game launched. More people then ever seem to be inclined to walk around/camp and throw as many projectiles as possible to get kills. Guns have really become a second option

I don't think that's true at all. And even if it is. That's what happens when both teams walk around the map for 5 minutes collecting supplies instead of attacking each other. That's why craftables and supply boxes are there to combat and discourage camping.

But the one time we played this team where everyone must have been running crafter in a survivors match and literally 4 or five bombs just came hurling in our direction at once and downed half our team, it was a little ridiculous. I think that's why supply box starving is there though. So people can;t just win with craftables.

Message 21 of 27 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4411 posts

Re: molotov spam

Nov 8, 2013

Craftables are cool, and make the game unique. The problem is there are simply too many of them.

If they limited them by reducing the amount of supplies picked up in boxes by, say, 30%, it would make a positive change to the game IMO.

Message 22 of 27 (166 Views)
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Nov 8, 2013
I completely agree.
Message 23 of 27 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17603 posts

Nov 8, 2013
But people play smart
As fadecy said, both teams circle the map in the same direction, gathering drops and then craft.

If one team has crafters, they're going to have a lot more throwables. This is why I always rotate the other way. Delay the oppositions supply runs, gain an early edge.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 24 of 27 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Nov 8, 2013
Molotov Tossing = Dodgeball ps3 Style. It is fun dodging but don't try and catch it. Only you can prevent Forrest Fires Bruh Bruh.
Message 25 of 27 (154 Views)
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Nov 9, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

Arzharkhel wrote:
Correction: Amused.

Try harder next time.

Hahahaha. Smiley LOL I kudo'd AK.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 26 of 27 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3384 posts

Nov 10, 2013
Let me tell you guys a story, 1 game we were down by at least 5 points. I was running my Revolver, Shotgun Crafter 3 loadout, and had a Molotov to gift. You would not believe 2 of my 3 teammates, myself included had 3 count em THREE molotovs in our inventory. Crafter isn't the problem, it's the welfare system, it gives you plenty of rags, alcohol, binding and fully crafted items, molotovs included! That needs to be fixed not Crafter. Getting a lot of items from the crates are one thing, but fully crafted items should go to the last man standing only.
Message 27 of 27 (110 Views)
0 Likes