Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Re: most annoying way to be killed

Feb 21, 2014

I'd say it's when you start off well in a game but you know because how well you're doing that soon the other team is going to be loaded up with armor/nailboards/bombs/molotovs. 

And the winner is!...
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 21, 2014

Smokebomb + shiv. I just hate how helpless you are xD

Also molotovs or bombs when I am not even close. One time I died because of the ground shaking impact of a bomb and the guy next to me died as well. 

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1143 posts

Feb 21, 2014
Anything that isn't a hunting rifle, and sometimes the hunting rifle.

I know, I'm an angry child. At least I don't scream.
Usually I'd put my Loadout, but I feel this is more important. A friend of a friend ingame told me the burst rifle should be a purchasable. That's all you need to know.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1198 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2014
I hate explosive expert 2 users that are doing bad. They get even more things to throw that have ridiculous range.

I hate getting killed by a 2x4.
Yesterday, it was last round in Survivors,we both won 3, they won 3 and it was me and my bud last alive against two other people. My friend gets downed and i couldnt revive him, there was no cover and they were right in my face. I killed one somehow, and i had a little bit of health left. I pull out my shotgun, with only two bullets and the last man standing is right in front of my face, trying to revive the guy. I shoot once, **bleep** shot hits his HELMET because he moved last second. I shoot again, hits him, not enough to kill. He magnetizes and hots me with a stick before i could run away. I was so **bleep** **bleep**.
TLOU is the worst COD rip-off I have ever seen
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (84 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 23, 2014

Trying to shiv someone but instead your target moved and you accidentally open the lootchest.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (61 Views)
0 Likes