First Son
20 posts

Re: multiplayer sucks

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

The high lvls arn't even good, I played rounds with lvl 100s and I shived the guy back to back and he could barely get more than one kill while he was on my team. The main reason people are bad at this is because they try to run and gun which is possible but impossible if you're not set right. It's either take it slow and easy or buy armor and run around with that OP **bleep** crafter lvl 3, molotovs, upgraded melees and a revolver.

Message 11 of 34 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
419 posts

Jul 26, 2013
I'm wondering what the tfc is too haha
Message 12 of 34 (275 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

It's really not hard even for beginners. Just stay with teammates, and always remember to pick up the blue supplies they will help you level up faster.

Here is a helpful video for you and other beginners

Message 13 of 34 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

I don't think it sucks. But I prefer U2/3's mp over this. U2 mp clicked instantly on me even though I sucked pretty bad the first month I playing it.

I'm still trying to like TLOU mp(i will like it eventually lol). Armors are bs should be gone in the game for good, i'm tired of having only 2 modes, maps are poop, meta game is not fun. But the combat/gameplay is probably the best in any tps mp.

I also miss the platforming in U2/3 mp, being able to jump in uncharted opens up huge possibilities for crazier map designs. Something this game lacks. An uncharted mp with tlou crafting system would be glorious.

If I have a tip for TLOU, that is not to be too hasty in doing executions. During my early games I died a lot of times trying to get those. Just put an eye for someone who tries to revive them then hit that guy reviving. Do executions when you are sure no oppenents is around to catch you.

+============================================================+
Message 14 of 34 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Jul 26, 2013

it happens. getting steam rolled sucks in this game, but dont let that get to you. I personally have decided all main weapons suck, except the bow. I like to use only the magnum on all classes (except for 1 stealth/close range hybrid class i have), and then use the crafting level 2 perk and the reviver 2 perk and whatever the healing other team mates perk is...you get alot of parts, so you can quickly upgrade your magnum to the max level, and you can buy armor pretty quick too. Thats how my main class is set up, and then i have 2 others that split this one in half, and then i either craft and give items for parts to buy a purchaseable wep, or heal to get a purchaseable. mark enemies alot too. 

hide out behind stuff alot and catch people from behind. 

If you can save your materials and items you make for when you really need them, (rather than just wipping up a bomb real quick and chucking it "randomly" in the enemys general direction) you can hold your own better if you find yourself seperated from your team mates. 

my stealth/close range class uses the bow and shorty. weird combo but it works. it uses brawler level 2 and whatever the one is where you start with a shiv on spawn, (this perk level 3)

Message 15 of 34 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
808 posts

Jul 26, 2013
So your saying that the multiplayer sucks because you can't kill anyone 😂 you got to strategize bro.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 16 of 34 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Sch3ffs11 wrote:

Just because you did bad doesnt mean the MP is bad... Are you kidding me with this?

Message 17 of 34 (194 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5721 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Thread moved from TLoU General Discussion.
Message 18 of 34 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Jul 27, 2013

if anything this game is too easy..........

Message 19 of 34 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jul 27, 2013
I don't think the online sucks, but the game has a learning curve. This forum though really isn't the spot to voice an opinion like this though as you'll get attacked and insulted because of your view. In this forum posts like this automatically get you the labels of "noob", "bad player", "whiner" and numerous other ignorant things. The online is good, but takes some getting used to just play it more and it will get better with time.
Message 20 of 34 (167 Views)
0 Likes