Splicer
56 posts

Re: multiplayer sucks

Jul 27, 2013
Ya..some of the real high leveled players used to kinda worry me and id backout of matchmaking before the game started than I realized it doesnt really matter. Majority of em arnt even very good. Im a lil surprised at the number of people ive ran into that are like lvl40+ but only have 1 star or none at all
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 34 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jul 27, 2013

I suck at a game, therefore the game is bad.

Perfect logic.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 34 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013
"I suck at a game, therefore the game is bad.

Perfect logic."

Nothing against you sanddude20, but to OP posts like these are exactly what I was talking about with my first post. Insults that aren't at all needed because you are frustrated with the game in the early going when you still may just be getting used to the games mp.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 34 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15674 posts

Jul 27, 2013

jones_81381 wrote:

Brand spanking new player, get put into a game with a bunch of veteran players, I can't even manage to get near anyone before the kill me, and then I'm forced to sit on my hands and watch the other people play? Screw that.

Join no party matches, play slowly and cautiously, this ain't Uncharted, ot some other rush and crush game.

Add some folk from here as friends.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 34 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

Jul 27, 2013
I am in my first 5th week now and still consider myself absolutely terrible. I will sometimes have the highest amount of parts, and I absolutely suck still.

The game is brutally hard, lag is a **bleep**, and there is nothing friendly in the way of new players. The SP allows you to integrate and figure out what's going on. The MP shoves a gun down into your mouth and slits your throat. It's almost insane, but it becomes more and more fun to suck at as time goes by.

THAT'S an honest opinion of the MP, albeit too dramatic.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 34 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Watch

jones_81381 wrote:

Brand spanking new player, get put into a game with a bunch of veteran players, I can't even manage to get near anyone before the kill me, and then I'm forced to sit on my hands and watch the other people play? Screw that.

Watch youtube videos of good players. You can learn quite a bit watching good players. You dont need to watch that many to get a good feel for what you should be doing. Then play some. After a few games if youre still ahveing trouble, watch a few more videos and see if you can notice areas you can work on. 

sig photo PizSig_zpsfd246efd.png
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 34 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15674 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013

MaidenVelka wrote:
I am in my first 5th week now and still consider myself absolutely terrible. I will sometimes have the highest amount of parts, and I absolutely suck still.

The game is brutally hard, lag is a **bleep**, and there is nothing friendly in the way of new players. The SP allows you to integrate and figure out what's going on. The MP shoves a gun down into your mouth and slits your throat. It's almost insane, but it becomes more and more fun to suck at as time goes by.

THAT'S an honest opinion of the MP, albeit too dramatic.

That's really not a bad description of what most new players face.  It's what I faced.   I was getting hammered my first weeks playing.  I didn't see how the hell this was gonna be workable.  But you do learn quickly.  Especially if you find and stick with a weapon you like.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 34 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4073 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Happened to me when I rented black ops and crises 2. Lucky I can learn any shooter in about 5 mins.

Just keep playing, stick to no party mode and get better
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 34 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jul 27, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
"I suck at a game, therefore the game is bad.

Perfect logic."

Nothing against you sanddude20, but to OP posts like these are exactly what I was talking about with my first post. Insults that aren't at all needed because you are frustrated with the game in the early going when you still may just be getting used to the games mp.

This isn't for this game at all, but in general for any game. I still stand by my sarcastic statement as an insult because anybody who bases a games credibility solely on the fact on how good/bad they are at it is silly to me.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 34 (99 Views)
Wastelander
805 posts

Jul 27, 2013

This is true of any multiplayer game, especially ones if a unique multiplayer mode with a steep learning curve.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 34 (89 Views)
0 Likes