Welcoming Committee
14379 posts

Re: online etiquette ie tb'ing

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

Dude. It's a game. Quit taking it so seriously.

It's like when you land awkward in U3 and someone pumps or thrusts you.

It's usually in good fun and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Most people TB'ing are doing it for laughs, they sure ain't taking it seriously.

I did it to some guy.. His team-mate sniped me in the face, we all laughed over it and added each other later.

Message 21 of 75 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Jul 2, 2013

T-bagging is an online MP phenomonon that is not very combatible and is pretty much a part of the online gaming culture. Do I condone it? Nah. Do I care about it? Not really. Do I practice it? Only on my frineds I play regulalry with, I don't T-bag randoms unlesss they are being unsavory first. I play nice. It's all about context.

It's not something to get bent out of shape over, it's only mildly amusing at best to those who care about even doing it. Play online and expect to deal with some online heros/real life zeros. It happens. I almost always try to play with people who are like minded and play a little more "grown up" and for fun.

Message 22 of 75 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Jul 2, 2013
If no one teabagged, then I'd miss out on a lot of easy shiv kills Smiley Tongue
Message 23 of 75 (228 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jul 2, 2013
Sorry dude I just dont like being called a **bleep** **bleep**face **bleep** by a stranger for £45. If I was really bent out of shape I wouldnt carry on playing, but I feel I have the right to voice my annoyance at it. It not like it ruined my day just put a damper on an otherwise enjoyable gaming session.

From this forum ive got a better understanding which is good at least
Message 24 of 75 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jul 2, 2013
Ha very good point Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 75 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

I feel ya man, dealing with unsavory attitude can ruin a good gaming session. Some people thrive on doing it. I don't get it personally and like I said don't condone it either. If you'd like to hang with some like minded folks who play respecfully for fun check this out >>>> Click Here and see if hanging with my guys is something you may like.  Several folks from this forum have made a home there with us already Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 75 (215 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14379 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

The-Explodey wrote:
Sorry dude I just dont like being called a **bleep** **bleep**face **bleep** by a stranger for £45. If I was really bent out of shape I wouldnt carry on playing, but I feel I have the right to voice my annoyance at it. It not like it ruined my day just put a damper on an otherwise enjoyable gaming session.

From this forum ive got a better understanding which is good at least

There is a difference between doing in game commands such as crouching on someones face and being called things.

One is out of order and the other is generally a bit of fun done for laughs. The crouch thing has gone on forever. It isn't like ND don't encourage the behavior, anyone who has played Uncharted would automatically assume ND want you to do it.

Pump is a fine taunt, Thrust is a little overboard... But you just need thick skin and to laugh animations off...

Mic chat is another issue entirely and should be dealt with swiftly. Some of the things I've heard... Are things even I'm not used to hearing.

Then again.. It's an 18 and almost anything else I play is a 15+.. I'll have to man up and get used to it I guess.

Message 27 of 75 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jul 2, 2013
@GOW71 cheers man i may have to check that out, playing alongside unknowns has been fun so actually joining like minded ppl can surely only be more fun Smiley Happy

My phone keeps messing up argh >_<
Message 28 of 75 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3825 posts

Jul 2, 2013

LOLOLOLOLO@ at this thread.

I was accused of t-bagging recently and the outcome................

I wasn't t-bagging, I was picking up the supplies off his body.

Dude seriously people think your t-bagging when you stand over their body and press triangle to pick up the supplies.

This does a t-bagging motion, when in fact your just picking up supplies.

This is so funny. I don't think your actually gettting t-bagged. HOLY **bleep**.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 29 of 75 (196 Views)
Sackboy
486 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

I don't really ever bother t-bagging people, not my thing i guess

Had some random teammates who loved doing that tho, one i saved from an execution and rezzed directly went to t-bag the dude i downed to save his arse, pretty lame if you ask me, you have to earn your own t-bag!

Message 30 of 75 (183 Views)
0 Likes