Sep 30 2013
By: CaperGamer90 Lombax Warrior 119 posts

party issues

2 replies 98 views Edited Sep 30, 2013

so i have been playin with a guy i met in a game, and it seems we have issues getting in parties together at times, sometimes everything is fine, sometimes it takes ALOT of tries before one of us can join the others party, and sometimes we can be in a party but cant hear eachother on mic (but we have others in the party that hear both of us and we hear them...

any ideas?

Message 1 of 3 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3944 posts

Re: party issues

Sep 30, 2013
Run a connection test on your PS3. Make sure the NAT type is NOT 3
Message 2 of 3 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Re: party issues

Sep 30, 2013

CaperGamer90 wrote:

so i have been playin with a guy i met in a game, and it seems we have issues getting in parties together at times, sometimes everything is fine, sometimes it takes ALOT of tries before one of us can join the others party, and sometimes we can be in a party but cant hear eachother on mic (but we have others in the party that hear both of us and we hear them...

any ideas?

This used to happen quite frequently with Uncharted 2 MP, less so with Uncharted 3 MP, but it never completely went away. Perhaps one of you have a lower bandwidth and it's causing connection issues? As for NAT type, when this would happen, we'd all be running type 2, so I don't think this is the particular cause of it...

Photobucket
Message 3 of 3 (53 Views)
0 Likes