Dec 09 2013
By: swiftavenger212 Wastelander 464 posts

"Classes" playstyle - something different

3 replies 161 views Edited Dec 9, 2013

Hey guys, one of my friends, Mckillers, came up with this idea and then we modified it a little bit. Anyways the point of this is to have a team of 4 players and each player will have a different role on the team. Also this kind of playstyle puts tons of limitations on your play so it does require a lot of teamwork. Anyways I have everything written down on how it works. This is awesome if you can get a 4v4 private lobby (i will post a video of that tomorrow or something on my channel) but we have done it in public lobbies. Anyways heres a video of us doing it in public lobby (since it  makes public more challenging) where i was playing the healer role

How it works: 3 classes: 1 healer, 1 crafter, 2 shooters

Healer:

-Heal teammates, and himself. Also reviver 3 can be used.

-Cannot open supply boxes, or craft items,  or throw items(only item healer can use is health kit)

-Cannot melee or shoot

-Will end up with the most parts for those of you who care (had a game where healer ended up with 5.6k parts in supply raid, and player with 17 downs had 4.8k parts)

Crafter

-Only one that can open supply boxes, and craft; gift items

-Can craft anything. -Cant throw moltovs, nail or smoke bombs. He can drop nailbombs.

-Also he cannot heal himself

-Can melee - nailboard/shiv/punch/machete -No brawler perk allowed, or reviver.

Shooter

-Only sharpshooter perk, and covert level 1 perk allowed

-Cannot open supply boxes(no crafting)

-Can melee and shoot (purchaseables allowed; guns can have silencer); can use any items that were gifted by crafter

-Cannot heal himself (must rely on healer)

Everyone can revive but only the healer has the reviver perk!

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 1 of 4 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2121 posts

Re: "Classes" playstyle - something different

Dec 9, 2013
Haha, this is definately a challenge. I'd loved to do something like this. Smiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 4 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6815 posts

Dec 9, 2013

I expected this to use the 4 premade crappy loadouts lol.

Does sound pretty fun to do in private matches though. Quick question though, so the crafter doesn't get stuck with maxed items that he can't use, can you just like toss the molotovs and smokes in a corner to get rid of them?

Feet
Message 3 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
464 posts

Dec 10, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I expected this to use the 4 premade crappy loadouts lol.

Does sound pretty fun to do in private matches though. Quick question though, so the crafter doesn't get stuck with maxed items that he can't use, can you just like toss the molotovs and smokes in a corner to get rid of them?

Yea you can as long as its not going to affect the other team.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 4 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes