Jun 30 2013
By: solomoncrow Splicer 76 posts

reviving teams

8 replies 121 views Edited Jun 30, 2013
I hate when you waste ammo on downing an enemie just for them to get revived by their team. I dislike yhid mainly because it can be donr non stop. So what if instead you had to give up a medipack to revive a team member? It would definatly make the game more intense and give more of that survival effect. Plus this would help put a stop to or atleast sliw down supply farmers. It makes sensr that s medipack is used others what the heck magically heals the wounfs? Are we stuffing sand snd gravel in bullet holes for a quick fix?

What are your thouhhts?

I am unsure if this idea has been posted yet anf if it has I apologize. Also sorry for any spelling errors but I promise you won't need a college degree to figure out what the correct letter or word I'd needed
Message 1 of 9 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Re: reviving teams

Jun 30, 2013
I like it. Revive based games have always been like that. The game reflects survival and having the chance to be revived when your downed gives an eery cling to survival feel to it.

Noticed a few players moving to this game for something new instead of 'Gears of War' for the 360 console. Wish there was a call out feature through where you could shout or raise a hand etc and your player shows up as blue circle (like enemies) but for you teammates.
>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 2 of 9 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Jun 30, 2013
Look at the bright side. If your good enough you can get the points for downing them twice!
Message 3 of 9 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Jun 30, 2013
Yes but it wastes ammo which then leaves you vunarable.
Message 4 of 9 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jun 30, 2013

solomoncrow wrote:
Yes but it wastes ammo which then leaves you vunarable.

Yeah but downing an enemy gives you 100 parts, which is almost enough to buy another clip of ammo.

Message 5 of 9 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Jun 30, 2013
True I soppose. I guess. I just get tired of non stop reviving it seems silly to me atleast and somewhat takes away what the multiplayer can be (amongst other things of course)
Message 6 of 9 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6428 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Just sounds like to me that the other team is doing their job.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 7 of 9 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10205 posts

Jun 30, 2013

I don't know.... ever met medpack hogs? People who won't heal you because they reserve their medpacks for themselves?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 8 of 9 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
385 posts

Jun 30, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I don't know.... ever met medpack hogs? People who won't heal you because they reserve their medpacks for themselves?

You're aware most people don't bring First Aid level 2, which is required to heal another player, right?

Honestly, this suggestion would go a long way towards making medpacks an important craftable item - right now, it's too easy to rely on the ones you find laying around, and save those resources for Molotovs and Shivs instead.

----V^^^V----
I want my meals to think for myself
Message 9 of 9 (48 Views)
0 Likes