Jun 30 2013
By: Hav0k569 Splicer 73 posts

semi important question

9 replies 132 views Edited Jun 30, 2013

I'm playing through the single player again so i can get all the collectibles, conversations, shiv doors, comics and whatnot on my survivor playthrough. What I want to know is i messed up and used a part of my only shiv earlier in the pittsburgh level and now at a point where i found the next shiv door, only problem is that is also has a collectible inside of it. Is is possible for me to go to chapter select and start from the second to last level of bills town without losing any of the hidden stuff i've already collected?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Re: semi important question

Jun 30, 2013

You do understand that this is the multi-player form. Only those that like multiplayr or those that are forced to play multiplayer are here?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1293 posts

Jun 30, 2013

So long as you've saved before doing so I don't think it would be a problem but check to make sure. Don't know what it will do it impact your run through but you could always relaunch the save just in case. By the way this is the MP forum

>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jun 30, 2013

SpeysideScotch wrote:

You do understand that this is the multi-player form. Only those that like multiplayr or those that are forced to play multiplayer are here?

I hate that I'm forced to play multiplayer. I wish I could stop but they just keep forcing me to play it.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jun 30, 2013

calcunnon wrote:

SpeysideScotch wrote:

I hate that I'm forced to play multiplayer. I wish I could stop but they just keep forcing me to play it.

Well when you put multplayer trophies tied to to a platinum, you are forceing players to play multiplayer. Deal witth it.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
529 posts

Jun 30, 2013

SpeysideScotch wrote:

calcunnon wrote:

SpeysideScotch wrote:

Well when you put multplayer trophies tied to to a platinum, you are forceing players to play multiplayer. Deal witth it.

lmao as long as i live I'll never understand why people 'need' trophies. Wanting them, liking them, fair enough, but I'd love to know by what definition anyone is 'forced' to get them.

NO-ONE is 'forced' to get a trophy, deal with it.

'Rock is OP, paper is fine as it is': Scissors

Click This! ---> Youtube
Don't click this! --> Blog
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (83 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Calcunnon,

Hard to tell if you are Naughty Dog fan boy or developer, but either way, I was number 1 (resouces) in a loosing match without a single down or execution.  I cared not for the team, only for my self and my clan.  Many times, win or loose I do just fine when I consider only the metagame tied to the tophies. So fan boy or developer, my point still stands. Multiplayer is broken and because it tied to tophies it is forced upon those who who would not consider multiplayer. 

One has to wonder if the GameStop would have more used stock if there were no multiplayer trophies associated with the game. I care not really as I got mine via Game Fly.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1293 posts

Jun 30, 2013
It's not even difficult to earn the MP tied trophies and no ones whipping you to get them, jeez its only a trophy.
>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9831 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Yes, this is the MP sub-forum, but no need to be arses.

I'm not sure because cehckpoints are quite weird for me. You sure you can't just.... you know... make a shiv somehow?

Otherwise you're gonna have to, uh, do everything.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jun 30, 2013

SpeysideScotch wrote:

Calcunnon,

Hard to tell if you are Naughty Dog fan boy or developer, but either way, I was number 1 (resouces) in a loosing match without a single down or execution.  I cared not for the team, only for my self and my clan.  Many times, win or loose I do just fine when I consider only the metagame tied to the tophies. So fan boy or developer, my point still stands. Multiplayer is broken and because it tied to tophies it is forced upon those who who would not consider multiplayer. 

One has to wonder if the GameStop would have more used stock if there were no multiplayer trophies associated with the game. I care not really as I got mine via Game Fly.

I have no idea why you're suddenly talking about game teamwork.

Nobody's forcing you to play the multiplayer, trophies or no trophies.

Nice to see that I got under your skin though. I really appreciate your last two posts being directed at me. Cheers, sailor.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (46 Views)
0 Likes