Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Naughty Host
9041 posts

Re: An Introduction from Ready At Dawn

Jun 4, 2014

This game and the next Uncharted will hopefully fill my thirst for third person shooters. 

This game is looking great and will be a day one buy. 

I'll shoot you a friend request, @OneLetter

AKsWiseWords.png

Message 11 of 20 (848 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2014

I'm looking forward to playing this game. It's going to be a day one purchase for me too!!

Can you tell us a bit more about the melee system please?

Does it always work like  the demo showed back in february or  it has a bit of  Uncharted/TLOU melee?

Thanks !!

Message 12 of 20 (839 Views)
0 Likes
Ready At Dawn Community Manager
44 posts

Jun 5, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:

This game and the next Uncharted will hopefully fill my thirst for third person shooters. 

This game is looking great and will be a day one buy. 

I'll shoot you a friend request, @OneLetter

I'm really looking forward to the next Uncharted as well. Haven't seen much past the announcement, but there are parts of Uncharted 2 that will stick with me for a long time. 

ABDI-75 wrote:

I'm looking forward to playing this game. It's going to be a day one purchase for me too!!

Can you tell us a bit more about the melee system please?

Does it always work like  the demo showed back in february or  it has a bit of  Uncharted/TLOU melee?

Thanks !!

I can't comment on anything that specific just yet, but we'll eventually build a FAQ and show off more of the game down the road.

Message 13 of 20 (823 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7297 posts

Jun 6, 2014
Looks interesting. I look forward to hearing more about The Order: 1886.
soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Message 14 of 20 (817 Views)
Gaming Beast
2052 posts

Jun 6, 2014

Hey J,

Just wanted to say you guys did some amazing work with the PSP God of War titles ...especial Ghost of Sparta (I didn't think the psp could put out visuals like that.)

The Order is easily my most anticipated game and I was wondering if you guys had any plans on releasing a conceptual artbook? l eat that stuff up. 

Good luck with the game.

Message 15 of 20 (802 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11943 posts

Jun 6, 2014

I'm glad that there's a community manager for this game. Welcome @OneLetter !!!

Message 16 of 20 (785 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3440 posts

Jun 6, 2014

Looking forward to playing this. 

Message 17 of 20 (782 Views)
0 Likes
Ready At Dawn Community Manager
44 posts

Jun 30, 2014

TomatoDragon wrote:

... I was wondering if you guys had any plans on releasing a conceptual artbook? l eat that stuff up. 

There is a 22 page art book within both the CE and PE versions of the game. I do not have confirmation yes or no on a larger, standalone book, but I'm sure our art team would like to do one if possible. :smileywink:

Message 18 of 20 (701 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Jul 8, 2014

hey J,

I wasn't really sure about The Order 1886, but that demo at E3 was pretty awesome (although not really heavy on gameplay, but whatever, I play games mostly for the setting and story anyway), I have no PS4 yet, I hope I can buy one for inFamous Second Son, inFamous First Light, Little Big Planet 3, The Order 1886 and obviously Uncharted 4 a Thieve's End, so I hope I can buy this game on release date, but I don't know if I have the money by then :smileysad:

anyway, to be honest I didn't really liked the gameplay against the rebels, the weapons were unique, but I thought the AI looked pretty weak, and also there is only so much AI can do, shooting humans is shooting humans if you ask me, it's definately not a reason for me to buy a game, however, like I said above, I loved that scene in the E3 demo in the basement where you encountered that half-breed (Lykan?), but now I was wondering (and I doubt you can answer this at this point, but I'm going to try it anyway :smileywink: ) how much of the game will be about the rebels, and how much will be about the half-breeds? if I look at The Last of Us for instance I really loved the parts against the infected, but I didn't really enjoy fighting the normal humans/hunters/soldiers, sadly the game was more about fighting those than fighting the infected, so I was wondering how that would be in The Order 1886 :smileyhappy:

Message 19 of 20 (664 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 12, 2014

Hello and thank you for readin my post! It's an honour :smileyvery-happy:

So what I have for you today is a 'Future Review' of The Order: 1886 that I've gone ahead and written. This is a review from the future that I've brought back to the present day to show you and Ru and Andrea and the rest of the Ready At Dawn Team!

Please enjoy, and let me know what you think!

http://iseeaplace.com/2014/09/12/the-order-1886-review/

Message 20 of 20 (486 Views)
0 Likes