Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 30 2014
By: OneLetter Ready At Dawn Community Manager 36 posts

An Introduction from Ready At Dawn

[ Edited ]
19 replies 629 views Edited May 30, 2014

Hello,

My name is J Goldberg, Community Manager for Ready At Dawn Studios, the development team behind The Order: 1886, a PlayStation 4 exclusive title coming early 2015. Yes, my first name is just a single letter, and I’ll be around these forums to talk to all of you about any questions or comments that may arise along the way, as we continue to share portions of the game throughout development.

Feel free to add me on PSN as well, under “OneLetter”, but take note that I prefer to speak with all of you on this forum instead of on the console directly. Make sure to send me a message and let me know you found me in this forum. You can also contact me on Twitter via @OneLetter at any point, where we can discuss my obsessions with cars & racing, failed attempts at cooking, or games in general. [Note: Favorite game = Day of the Tentacle]

While you’re at it, feel free to follow Ready At Dawn Studios on Twitter (@RAD_Studios) and Facebook (Click here), or the official game channels on Twitter (@TheOrder1886) and Facebook (Click here).

I look forward to sharing more information on The Order: 1886 going forward, and to hopefully answer as many questions as possible (without spoilers). In the near future, we’ll build a general FAQ about The Order: 1886 which will be updated as we move towards release. Oh, and you may also want to watch this video…

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 20 (629 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11135 posts

Re: An Introduction from Ready At Dawn

Jun 2, 2014
Very cool, looking forward to this game.
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (616 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5642 posts

Jun 2, 2014
Hello. Wow first comment (unless I get ninja'd). Just want to say hello and welcome to the forums. Been on the fence about The order originally. Was interesting but I cant decide on a game without gameplay and so far I've loved what ive seen. With the winter rush happening, im glad to see that my early 2015 will have a great game in it. :smileyhappy:

Also im gonna add you on psn mostly because its cool to have more friends :smileyvery-happy:
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 20 (615 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5642 posts

Jun 2, 2014
Yeah Johngie ninja'd me :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 20 (614 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4599 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 2, 2014

Welcome to the forum OneLetter, glad to see a RaD member here in the community! Let me or the community here know if you need any help with the Faq or anything in particular. I'll update the Info thread that has been placed in this section as well and hopefully you and the community will help with any updates that may arise so I can revise and update accordingly and quickly. Enjoy your stay and visit often :smileywink:!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 20 (607 Views)
0 Likes
Ready At Dawn Community Manager
36 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2014

Thanks everyone, looking forward to chatting more with you all. Right now we're all pretty heads down for E3, so of course stay tuned for that, and I'll be around a bunch more post-E3.

@johngie  - Nice signature. Nearly made me spit coffee all over my monitor...

@Winscar_Shinobi - As I'm sure you know, the majority of footage released of our game so far has been gameplay. More coming soon, of course.

@da1writer - Great work so far on the [INFO] post, and thanks for keeping that updated all this time. I'm sure we'll be chatting more once there's enough for a FAQ, most likely after E3.

On a final note, for those adding me on PSN, all my consoles are still on a moving truck traveling across the US, so I may not accept your request for a bit of time. Don't worry though, the watermelon will appear soon enough...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 20 (597 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8347 posts

Jun 3, 2014
Awesome. Happy to see you guys have an official presence on the forums. Welcome!

Very much looking forward to seeing more of The Order: 1886.
 photo 08EDBB95-0972-4D12-94BB-8107B5418EAA_zpsyuwphky8.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 20 (592 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5642 posts

Jun 3, 2014
Moving truck! Also on a bit of a side note, how is it being a community manager? Its one of the jobs I would love to have at some point in my life, mostly because I suck at coding a lot >.> so not many gaming related jobs out there.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 20 (589 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11135 posts

Jun 3, 2014

Looking at the forum from my PC for the first time, this is a snazzy setup. How come other subforums don't have a little intro, and 'featured' threads?

Anywho, I will certainly shoot you a request, OneLetter.

R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 20 (582 Views)
0 Likes
Ready At Dawn Community Manager
36 posts

Jun 3, 2014

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Moving truck! Also on a bit of a side note, how is it being a community manager? Its one of the jobs I would love to have at some point in my life, mostly because I suck at coding a lot >.> so not many gaming related jobs out there.

If I didn't enjoy my job, I wouldn't continue to do it. You get to meet some amazing people and work on some incredible games. Just like with any job, there's good days and bad, along with everything in between, but the majority of the time I get home from work and feel great about what occurred earlier that day, especially being able to share my passion for gaming and this industry with others.

If you're seriously interested in becoming a CM (or something related), feel free to PM me with some more specific questions at any point. :smileyhappy: 

Also, since it's bound to come up, some of the previous games I've worked on are Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Red Faction Guerrilla, Red Faction: Armageddon, BioShock Infinite, and a handful of others. I'm still so excited to share more details on The Order: 1886 with all of you moving forward, but for now we have to wait a few more days til E3...

johngie wrote:

Looking at the forum from my PC for the first time, this is a snazzy setup. How come other subforums don't have a little intro, and 'featured' threads?

Anywho, I will certainly shoot you a request, OneLetter.

This subforum is trying out some new modules, and we'll be adjusting them fairly frequently moving forward. The hope is to surface any important news / announcements, or any really fantastic community-created content. Feel free to provide feedback on it, or anything else about this subforum, along the way.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 20 (576 Views)