Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 31 2014
By: xXKABOOMERANGXx First Son 1 posts

Can't Wait!! Anyone have anything they're excited for!?

4 replies 360 views Edited Jul 31, 2014

This game looks great with a great story, I just hope they don't go add multiplayer becaus they were pressured. What are you people out there excited for in this Game?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Sucker Punch Community Leader
77 posts

Re: Can't Wait!! Anyone have anything they're excited for!?

Jul 31, 2014

The lore and general aesthetics appeal to me very much, and so do the horror elements. Just hope the base shooter gameplay is varied enough with interesting weapons to make it appealing.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Aug 4, 2014

Well I can tell you that it is a single player game, as they have stated. I doubt they'd add multiplayer on after confirming single player though. I'm just really excited for a next gen, 3rd person shooter! The Last of Us remastered is great, but that wasn't designed from the ground up for PS4. The Order looks to be a truely unique experience with a great setting. The level of detail seems spectacular. I can't wait to get into Lodon and see what it really feels like ya know?

http://www.twitch.tv/arnoldandgerald
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (331 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
978 posts

Aug 20, 2014

Yeah, I hope they dont go adding some weird multiplayer mode with it. The game looks good now with a deep single player campaign and I would just love to dive right in to it.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (291 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Aug 21, 2014
I hate shoehorned multiplayer. I hate even more when said shoehorned multiplayer has trophies. I'm never going to play it to get those trophies
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (286 Views)
0 Likes