Aug 27 2014
By: OneLetter Ready At Dawn Community Manager 50 posts

Cosplay The Order: 1886 With Reference Photos from Ready At Dawn

6 replies 3891 views Edited Aug 27, 2014

Since the day The Order: 1886 was unveiled over a year ago, fans around the world have frequently expressed their love of the Neo-Victorian outfits created for the Knights of The Order. Unsurprisingly, you’ve also submitted many requests via our Twitter and Facebook pages for reference photos to authentically cosplay the illustrious Knights - Sir Galahad, Marquis de Lafayette, Lady Igraine, and Sir Percival. While there’s quite a lot of intricate detail for each Knight, especially in their Royal Blues, our team here at Ready At Dawn is now ready to help fulfill your cosplay ambition and passion.

Below, you’ll find turnaround images for each Knight of the Order, including the standard-issue Communicator, from our talented Ready At Dawn art team. If there’s a specific part of each uniform that you would like to know more about, feel free to leave a comment below or send a Tweet to @TheOrder1886, and we’ll look into providing it in the near future.

[CLICK HERE FOR THE HIGH RESOLUTION GALLERY]

Galahad Cosplay Turnaround (Small)

Lafayette Cosplay Turnaround (Small)

Isabeau Cosplay Turnaround (Small)

Malory Cosplay Turnaround (Small)

[CLICK HERE FOR THE HIGH RESOLUTION GALLERY]

Thank you to our growing community of fans for The Order: 1886, and if you do go down the cosplay path, be sure to either message us on our social pages [Twitter / Facebook] with your progress, or send an email to community@readyatdawn.com so we can stay abreast of your progress.

Have fun!

Message 1 of 7 (3,891 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Re: Cosplay The Order: 1886 With Reference Photos from Ready At Dawn

Aug 28, 2014

Bless you guys!!!

Message 2 of 7 (3,528 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 26, 2014

The story of this game is really great - much better then most of the other games out there.

Message 3 of 7 (2,685 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2921 posts

Nov 6, 2014

all I want. is the ability to freely move around the city. it would be a shame if we couldn't explore such an awesome setting

Message 4 of 7 (2,519 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Dec 30, 2014
The only thing I didn't like from the playable demos was that it felt guided. You only seemed to have one way to go and you were kind of hurded along by the environment. I wish/ hope the full game is also more open.
Message 5 of 7 (1,753 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
812 posts

Dec 30, 2014
These costumes are so intricate. Love to see the finished product for whoever actually attempts to create these designs. Best of luck you.
 photo pistolstarsig1_zps4f1a9f6d.png
Message 6 of 7 (1,747 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9807 posts

Jan 11, 2015

The costumes are amazing.  I so totally ordered the collector's edition just to get the other two awesome costumes. 

Message 7 of 7 (1,652 Views)
0 Likes