Fender Bender
2853 posts

Re: 3 minutes of the order 1886 gameplay!

Feb 26, 2014

We're getting really close to photo realism in games. It's hard to believe that what I just saw was gameplay. Graphics are awesome. Hopefully the gameplay and story are on par with how the game looks.

Message 91 of 200 (4,477 Views)
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Feb 26, 2014

FreshRevenge wrote:

I hope the game allows you to play. This looks like it is going to be very linear in execution. Like Metal Gear Solid 4, 10 minutes of gameplay interupted by 20 minutes of cinematics!

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

I think they'll most likely make it Uncharted-esque as far as what you can do in the world. Atleast that is what I am hoping. Other than that, they have a great idea and plenty of time to touch up the game.

// PSN ID: BRIANBURNSRED | twitter: @juandeag
Message 92 of 200 (4,469 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41777 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2014

waynefiend wrote:
This is a little off subject but it does pertain to the post. No disrespect to most of the mvp's, but what process does one have to go thru to become an mvp. And if you are an mvp shouldn't you be a model to the community on how a thread should be executed? Most of the mvp's I see post very valuable info and help other members out. Other mvp's ...not so much.

There's an application form to complete & submit, your application is reviewed then added to all the others submitted, then when the management team are next looking to add further members to what is in my view an already over-dlluted program successful appicants will be notified.

They used to take new members for the MVP Program exclusively from these Forums, that changed nearly a year ago now when last in April 2013 they aksed me to join them along with others also from these Forums, but also a large number from outside of the Forums, from social networking websites, gaming websites etc.

I resigned my position from the MVP program in December of 2013 for a number of reasons which are well documented & do not need to be gone over again, but it was partly because I was unhappy with the way the program was being managed & the road on which it was being taken down,  for example there are in my opinon far too many MVP's now, & with a service so diluted, especially from people from outside of these Forums who hardly ever post here anyway it just made the program lose so much of exclusivity, being an MVP here used to mean something, now, really not so much.

When last they added new members to the program there were some very worthy addidtions, there were however also some very questionable ones, hence some of your concerns being realized, mine too!

I decided I could still be a valuable member of the Community without the MVP tag next to my name & without the restrictions that come with being an MVP.

Some will 'hate' me for my comments it & want me to shut up whereas others will agree with me, agree with me or not, I don't really care, just my 2 cents.

Back on topic for the OP, I can't wait for this game, it looks amazing to me, definitely a day on purchase / pre-order for me

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 93 of 200 (4,440 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13232 posts

Feb 27, 2014

Oh praise the lord thank you mods for adding video in the title. I totally wouldn't of known that from seeing 3 minutes of the order 1886 gameplay. I totally thought it was a slideshow

/sarcasm

these dam mods **bleep** me off, another reason why i cant be an MVP @JayJay2515 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 94 of 200 (4,429 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Feb 27, 2014

BRIANBURNSRED wrote:

FreshRevenge wrote:

I hope the game allows you to play. This looks like it is going to be very linear in execution. Like Metal Gear Solid 4, 10 minutes of gameplay interupted by 20 minutes of cinematics!

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

I think they'll most likely make it Uncharted-esque as far as what you can do in the world. Atleast that is what I am hoping. Other than that, they have a great idea and plenty of time to touch up the game.

Yep, thats what it looks like to me. Many people are using this as an excuse to bash at the game but I don't see this being a bad thing. I still want to see some of those monsters though.

Message 95 of 200 (4,377 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Re: [INFO] The Order : 1886 (New Trailer)

Feb 27, 2014

So initially when i saw this game, i wasn't really interested in it's existance. Then i saw this new trailer and it occurs to me that this is something i would want to personally try out. The graphics shown off in the trailer look like the Typical gimmick devs pull to make you think the game's graphical potential is to a certain unreal point, when in fact, they aren't. Since those graphics are on display, i would like to personally give this a shot to debunk this ideal. Along side that, it appears that if this is really the graphics in the game it is possibly extremely fluid gameplay to CGI transitions, in which by no means do i feel it takes away from the game, but is rather a incredible idea to inject into the game's overall experience.

Let's See how this goes, can't wait to see how it is when it releases!!!!!

Message 96 of 200 (4,375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 3, 2014

are the black bars in the actual game, returned dragons dogma due to this bull****

Edit: Profanity

Message 97 of 200 (4,360 Views)
Survivor
2641 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 3, 2014

Vicosads wrote:

are the black bars in the actual game, returned dragons dogma due to this bull****

Edit: Profanity

At least I know I'm not the only one feeling this way about it, I may be a little OCD and an incomplete picture bothers the crap out of me. It's like a painting not fully covering the canvas. I've seen games do that before and it turned me off or drives me crazy. 

Message 98 of 200 (4,344 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6208 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2014

That's fine, it's your loss imo... I don't let things bother me too much when it comes to very gorgeous looking games like this.

Anyway, New behind the scenes trailer by Sony had been added to the first post in the development videos.

Message 99 of 200 (4,333 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9961 posts

Mar 3, 2014
Really can't wait to see more.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 100 of 200 (4,316 Views)
0 Likes