Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Naughty Host
9059 posts

Re: No Multiplayer = No BUY!

Aug 19, 2014

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

Look at The Last of Us, it's singplayer was way too short, because it had a terrible multiplayer attached along with it.

The multiplayer in The Last of Us is way better than the single player. I've clocked hundreds more hours in the multiplayer than in the single player. It's the reason why I got a PS4 and why I never sold the game. 

Too bad I'm not getting the Order, because it has no multiplayer, no longevity. 

AKsWiseWords.png

Message 31 of 52 (486 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1641 posts

Aug 19, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

Look at The Last of Us, it's singplayer was way too short, because it had a terrible multiplayer attached along with it.

The multiplayer in The Last of Us is way better than the single player. I've clocked hundreds more hours in the multiplayer than in the single player. It's the reason why I got a PS4 and why I never sold the game. 

Too bad I'm not getting the Order, because it has no multiplayer, no longevity. 

Okay, alright, maybe I was a little harsh. I do enjoy The Last of Us's multiplayer, but I do think it could have been alot better than what it is. I still don't think The Order needs multiplayer, though.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 32 of 52 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Aug 19, 2014

I really dont care about multiplayer as long as the game has an enjoyable single player campaign experience i really dont care about anything else. its fine the way it is. :smileyhappy:

Message 33 of 52 (474 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Aug 20, 2014
I remember when people bought games to play...not to **bleep**, and online has ruined the definition of gamer enthusiast. I'm glad this is a single player only, now people can be social again and host tournaments or competitions with a bunch of REAL PEOPLE at their house. Nobody interacts anymore especially online games, why give a MIC and not use it? The pinnacle of video gameing was before ps2 had started Online,
Message 34 of 52 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Aug 21, 2014

I was really looking forward to some co-op multiplayer since I never had an Xbox to play Gears of War last gen. After the Gamescom trailer, I am a little more interested in this game but the lack of multiplayer makes it a $30 purchase for me.

Message 35 of 52 (457 Views)
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Aug 21, 2014

I think they have to make sure there is enough content to keep your attention at least 20hrs worth.

Message 36 of 52 (456 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 25, 2014

I agree to a point... this game looks great and yes I'd love there to be multiplayer but it won't stop me from buying the game. There are plenty other 3rd person shooter games to play online.... The Last Of Us MP is amazing on PS4 btw.

Message 37 of 52 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2576 posts

Sep 2, 2014

Did someone really say the singleplayer in The Last Of Us is too short? It's like 14-20 hours depending on what difficulty setting you have it on and whether or not you actually look around for supplies and different collectibles in each area such as the comic books.

Message 38 of 52 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2052 posts

Sep 2, 2014

No issues here with purchasing a single player only game.  The campaign is the main reason I've always gamed.  Mmo's are my mp outlet... or something like Desmon's/ Dark Souls, where the campaign is  complemented by the mp.

Message 39 of 52 (392 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Sep 12, 2014

I'm fine without MP. I'll buy it.

Message 40 of 52 (351 Views)
0 Likes