Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 25 2014
By: OneLetter Ready At Dawn Community Manager 38 posts

The Order: 1886 and PAX!

5 replies 316 views Edited Aug 25, 2014

The Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) starts later this week in Seattle, WA, and we'll be on the show floor with The Order: 1886. I wanted to give all of you a small breakdown of what we'll have in our booth.

First up, we'll have our booth with 16 demo stations setup, ready for each of you to sit down and play. Themed after Tesla's lab, we may even open up the special weapon case allowing fans to hold the Thermite Rifle...

Once you've played the demo, we'll be giving everyone a t-shirt featuring the Ouroboros logo on the front, and The Order: 1886 words on the back. Show off your pride for The Order in style!

Ouroboros 120

We'll also be giving away a limited amount of these amazing Pinny Arcade Ouroboros Pins, but this is not guaranteed to every person that plays the demo:

Pinny

We'll also have a few other fun activities / surprises for those waiting in line, including bringing Galahad along for some photo opportunities, and handing out Galahad mustaches to everyone. All in all, Iooking forward to meeting our fans in Seattle!

Questions? Ask them below, but I hope to see all of you on the floor!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (316 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3983 posts

Re: The Order: 1886 and PAX!

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2014

That's awesome J! Sounds like Ready At Dawn is really outdoing the E3 booth! That's going to be quite a treat for anyone that makes it to the Order 1886 booth. Sooooo jealous. Must. Have. Shirt!

Google+Google+Google+Google+
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8393 posts

Aug 27, 2014
That sounds awesome. Wish I could make it :smileysad:
 photo 08EDBB95-0972-4D12-94BB-8107B5418EAA_zpsyuwphky8.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (286 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30081 posts

Aug 31, 2014

I really had a wonderful time playing the demo today at PAX!  Thank you so much for bringing it, Ready At Dawn!  Gameplay control is very smooth, the level was engaging and fun to play and the detail in the lighting and animation is superb!

This is definitely on my must buy list now!

IMG_0021.JPG

I must say, the mock up of the Thermite rifle is top notch as well.  Very well done!!

Fastest Grandma In GT
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (237 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1663 posts

Sep 1, 2014

JRico_32 wrote:

That's awesome J! Sounds like Ready At Dawn is really outdoing the E3 booth! That's going to be quite a treat for anyone that makes it to the Order 1886 booth. Sooooo jealous. Must. Have. Shirt!

From the sounds of it, they definitely outdid the E3 booth. Hope everyone here that went got hands on! 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Ready At Dawn Community Manager
38 posts

last month

I just want to give a hearty "Thank You" to everyone that came by our booth. My voice is about 90% gone, but it's always worth it to talk to all the fans coming by our booth. We handed out thousands of mustaches, and our fans drew thousands of them as well. So many new memories, and I got to talk to so many awesome fans.

Stay tuned for some post-PAX updates later in the week (maybe next week too).

Luckily, I don't need my voice to type. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (195 Views)