Feb 20 2012
By: a_DORITO First Son 14 posts

Brotherhood of Valor is now recruiting!

0 replies 276 views Edited Feb 20, 2012

Want a respectful, mature clan? Join Brotherhood of Valor where we look after each other as if we are family and game with maturity, respect, and valor.

We have over 430 members spanning over both consoles (PS3 and XBOX), as well as looking into expanding to PC gaming as well.

We cover Call of Duty, Gears of War, Battlefield, and our newest division; Rainbow Six. Along with these current divisions, we are currently looking at expanding to other games as well, such as Halo, Killzone, Assassin's Creed, Medal of Honor, and possibly into sports games as well, as I know that a few of our xbox guys have set up an NHL 12 team as well as I have with a couple of my PS3 brothers.

Not only is this North American, but we cover all 4 corners of the Earth. (currently working on getting squads open to suit pacific/east asian)

We are accepting anyone of all skill level to join. We have squads to suit your needs, whether it's just a casual pub squad, here and there competitive squad, or a full out GameBattles or FraggedNation squad.

Just have to be atleast 16 years of age before joining and must be respectful.

Brotherhood of Valor

Gaming with Maturity, Respect, and Valor

If you need more information, just reply here, check the forums on our website, or message me via PSN (clan username given below)

Brigade Commander

Call of Duty Division

PS3 Brigade

Message 1 of 1 (276 Views)