Message 11 of 13 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5105 posts

Re: Ubi, news on next R6 installment?

Nov 18, 2010

Thepro318 wrote:

well i hope the take from KZ3 is the melee system add their style to it 

Ya that would work perfect as the weight in each game is somewhat similar(KIllzone 2 being a bit heavier). If they wanna go their own way they dont have to use a knife, they can use the butt of whatever gun you're holding at the time, be it a pistol, a shotgun or an assault rifle. Knife is the obvious choice due to its quick lethality but they may want to go their own way and something is better than nothing.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
236 posts

Re: Ubi, news on next R6 installment?

Dec 8, 2010

I agre on all levels. I dont quite understand the logic on not creating or even attempting to create a sequel or addition to such a successful game/franchise. Like someone else said, this is by far on of the BEST shooters on the market no matter what console and even platform.

The game is groundbreaking and has a VERY VERY loyal fanbase. Half the people on my friends list i met from R6V1 & 2. Not only would the current fans run out and buy a new installment, but im sure that guys who've never played any of the series would buy it. Theres no game like Rainbow 6 available right now. Its definitely one of a kind.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (331 Views)
0 Likes