Message 11 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Re: Ubisoft is Really Pissing Me Off

Dec 2, 2006

SocomMaster11 wrote:
I have to admit, the 360 version looks awesome:smileyhappy:

no offence dude but what does that have to do with the topic even though I did think the Demo level was awsome but the mutiplayers graphics were terrible.
Message 12 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Dec 2, 2006

IXI XenonPS3 IXI wrote:

SocomMaster11 wrote:
I have to admit, the 360 version looks awesome:smileyhappy:

no offence dude but what does that have to do with the topic even though I did think the Demo level was awsome but the mutiplayers graphics were terrible.

If you've played GRAW, another Ubi game, the multiplayer was also "stripped" down compared to the single player campaign.  Atleast in RB6, they did't strip out the "cover" feature like they did in GRAW.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Message 13 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Dec 3, 2006
yeah that is true.
Message 14 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Dec 3, 2006
I was pissed when I seen that they pushed back the date. They could at lease give us a demo this month. Ubi better not push back Assassin's Creed
Message 15 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Dec 3, 2006

HolyWood wrote:
I was pissed when I seen that they pushed back the date. They could at lease give us a demo this month. Ubi better not push back Assassin's Creed

They already did

"The company also announced that anticipated sneak-and-strike action adventure Assassin's Creed and sequel WWII shooter Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway will not be released in the fourth fiscal quarter."

"The company said holding Assassins and Brothers back "will now strengthen fiscal year 2007-08" -- which for the rest of us means the games will now arrive sometime between April 2007 and March 2008. Both titles were tentatively scheduled to be released in the first part of 2007 for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC."

LINK

Message Edited by -Zaku- on 12-03-2006 02:19 PM

Message Edited by -Zaku- on 12-03-2006 02:19 PM

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Message 16 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Dec 4, 2006

IXI XenonPS3 IXI wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

futeboler13 wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:
Maybe because Rainbow Six Vegas is coming out on the Xbox 360 shortly whereas the PS3 version isn't? The Xbox 360 version is more of a priority than the PS3 version right now.

360 version is already out

Not here in England it weren't when this thread was made. It only came out today here. hence why I said what I did. Still doesn't devoid the point that the Xbox 360 is the one with the most mention. Now that it's out, the PlayStation 3 version might be under the spotlight a bit more.

Message Edited by carbonox_ratchet on 12-01-2006 06:15 PM

I just hope that your right I know that its just going to be a port but I hope it atleast uses the Six Axis funtionality like maybe when going rappeling down a building if you want to go upside down you have tilt the controller upside down to do it.

I wouldn't count on it.  Most 3rd party devs will not take advantage of the tilt functionality since most multiconsole releases will be ported from the 360.  No EA game supports the tilt and I would suspect no Ubisoft game will either.
Message 17 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1748 posts

Dec 4, 2006

AeroHudson wrote:

IXI XenonPS3 IXI wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

futeboler13 wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:
Maybe because Rainbow Six Vegas is coming out on the Xbox 360 shortly whereas the PS3 version isn't? The Xbox 360 version is more of a priority than the PS3 version right now.

Not here in England it weren't when this thread was made. It only came out today here. hence why I said what I did. Still doesn't devoid the point that the Xbox 360 is the one with the most mention. Now that it's out, the PlayStation 3 version might be under the spotlight a bit more.

I just hope that your right I know that its just going to be a port but I hope it atleast uses the Six Axis funtionality like maybe when going rappeling down a building if you want to go upside down you have tilt the controller upside down to do it.

I wouldn't count on it.  Most 3rd party devs will not take advantage of the tilt functionality since most multiconsole releases will be ported from the 360.  No EA game supports the tilt and I would suspect no Ubisoft game will either.

I wouldnt compare Ubisoft to EA in a million years and I wouldnt compare launch games to non-launch games either.....this game has been delayed so obviously theres some care being done there otherwise they prob couldve made launch if they wanted to.
Message 18 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Dec 5, 2006

AeroHudson wrote:

IXI XenonPS3 IXI wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

futeboler13 wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

Madden supports the motion functionality , pretty sure Madden is made by EA , but I could be wrong.
I idely sat by , with a CC in hand at one point , while the supposed " Best Buy Preorder " took place. Now keep in mind , Best Buy , BEST BUY doesn't do preorders on video game consoles , and everyone should know that. Especially when you go to BestBuy.com and can't get to the area the link provides??? I mean , C'MON!
Message 19 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4439 posts

Dec 6, 2006
give them time they will, i just want the game to be really good!
Message 20 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes