Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 10 2013
By: Punfisher Hekseville Citizen 299 posts

1939 maps only for Free For All mode.

2 replies 160 views Edited Apr 10, 2013

People need to know before they buy the add-on multiplayer maps that they are only available in Free For All matches.  So if you're like me and you only play Teams then you will never see the new maps you paid extra money for.  They conveniently hold that information from you until you buy the add-on.  I've never seen anything like this - multiplayer maps that can only be used in one game mode?  This is a bunch of garbage.  And no refunds either. 

Get your Portable ID!
The gap between PS3 and everything before is so huge that backwards compatibility is more important now than ever. PS3 games should be preserved.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (160 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29072 posts

Re: 1939 maps only for Free For All mode.

Apr 11, 2013

That's not good. You'd think a multiplayer map would apply to all game genres in multiplayer. I'm not into the multiplayer so I not getting the dlc maps although pics I've seen of them are pretty sweet. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Re: 1939 maps only for Free For All mode.

Apr 22, 2013

Since I've gotten all the multiplayer trophies I've given up on multiplayer until the maps are available for team deathmatch.  I don't like free-for-all and won't play it.  I've basically been spending money on dlc that I don't get to play.

Get your Portable ID!
The gap between PS3 and everything before is so huge that backwards compatibility is more important now than ever. PS3 games should be preserved.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (128 Views)
0 Likes