Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
10893 posts

Re: Games like this?

Apr 8, 2013

Besides the Uncharted series, when thinking about games that remind me of the recent Tomb Raider in some ways... Assassin's Creed III is one such recent game that pits its main protagonist Connor against the wilds of an open frontier. Through the forests of the game you'll be able to hunt for livestock with traps, including deer, wolves, and bear. Also roaming around with a crossbow, you may feel some closeness to being Lara in this third-person action-adventure.

Then again, I Am Alive is another recent entry that fits into a world of survival where the character is human and must survive against harsh odds in various ways. For instance, you'll often come across groups of enemies having only limited means of resources available to you. Whether you're outnumbered by their guns, whether you only have so many bullets left to use, or whether you have to brush against the deadly ash storms that are ravaging this world, there's also quite a bit of scaling objects to do around the levels in this third-person game of survival.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 10, 2013

played fallout 3, skyrim, new vegas. nv wasnt fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

I have far cry 3, dead space, bioshock 1 & 2, gta 4, inFamous, and i guess i can accept horror, because there aren't really any really scary games out there. dead space just has necromorphs coming out of nowhere. it loses its scare after the 5th time. Bioshock isnt scary, its creepy. also have ac3.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (208 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29047 posts

Apr 11, 2013

The new Tomb Raider is an awesome game. Personally I think it's a Game of the Year candidate. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (195 Views)
0 Likes