Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 19 2013
By: lisa_twd1864 First Son 1 posts

How can I save the game ?

2 replies 234 views Edited Apr 19, 2013

I see no option to save the game. I set up a memory card slot for it,  but in the game there is no option to save.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (234 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11057 posts

Re: How can I save the game ?

Apr 20, 2013

Is this the brand-new Tomb Raider for the PlayStation 3 that you're talking about or a PSOne Classic you've purchased on the PlayStation Store? If you're speaking about one of the much older titles then are there objects in the level you could walk up to to activate a save? It's been too long since I've last played one of those Tomb Raider games. But, fortunately the PSOne downloads do come with an instruction booklet. All you have to do is hit the central PS button on your controller and select the option for the instruction manual. Look through it and see whether it tells you how to save your game.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
970 posts

Re: How can I save the game ?

Jun 2, 2013
If it's the new one (2013) then you specify which one of the three gamesave slot to use when you begin a new game.
After that, the game automatically saves after you snag any new collectable item or Challenge update whilst you're playing. It also performs a gamesave when you sit down at any Campsite.

You can juggle the gameslots if you wish to swap one out as you'll see the term 'Autosave X' on the save file, where X is the gamesave slot.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (171 Views)
0 Likes