Mar 27 2013
By: vigilhonor Monster Hunter 43 posts

I'm stuck

2 replies 253 views Edited Mar 27, 2013

I have reached the section where i am suppossed to try to get the captains backpack from the wolves.  I am stuck in the little village at the bottom of the valley.  I have explored  the 3 story building, jumped on the airplane fuselage, ran up the trail that leads to thedead end  cave.  i have no idea on how to get to the higher levels.  Hit the clue buttom(L2) that shines a bright light on what you ae seeking .  That is higher than i can get.  How do i get up there?  I was looking at the rope line but can't jump high enough to use that.  Is there any way i can get a rope arrow and make a climbing device?  Is there something like a hint button you can use to tell you what to do.  Is there possibly a hint/cheat book  like i used to use with DOOM?  I have the game on easiest settings due to my skill  level.  Been a lot of fun so far.

Message 1 of 3 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Re: I'm stuck

Mar 28, 2013

WARNING: SPOILER!

Reaching Wolf's Den: After you jump from the ledge to the pole onto the airplane wreckage, run along the aircraft body and jump inside the other piece of the plane fuselage. Continue out the other side, and climb up the rocky tier. Turn around and run along outside of airplane you just ran through--which leans forward as you move across it. At the end, leap across to the wooden steps ahead. Climb up the ledges until you scramble to the top. From there, the Wolf's Den will be straight ahead. (After retrieving the radio. head back to Roth--who will then give you the climbing axe. You'll pick up the flaming-arrow ability later on.)

SmileyTo be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Message 2 of 3 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Re: I'm stuck

Mar 28, 2013

AHhhh i get it get on TOP of the fuselage to jump back over to those posts.  I had tried running back down teh iside to jump for them.   I was thinking about tryingto see if  I coulod get on top of the fuselage to try  that when I get off of work.  But thanks for confirming that idea

Message 3 of 3 (241 Views)
0 Likes