Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Re: Need help from the latest Tomb Raider players!!!

Mar 14, 2013

killaKAM938 wrote:
Who cares, obviously you do since you replied, let the guy ask a question and I'll relate it for him, you guys beg for Lara to be in the game, well he wants help with Lara's game there a connection, now go play

It's odd how you're assuming everyone who plays PASBR wants Lara Croft me excluded. I never said I cared or didn't care so that was unnesseceary. Another funny thing,again,I don't remember seeing Tomb Raider have Sweet Tooth and a Cyborg Ninja in the,and lets see supers... Also one more funny thing,why bother replying with "hurp derp quick travelz" when someone already answered,so again,unnesseceary and most likely spamming for post count.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (350 Views)
Sackboy
503 posts

Mar 14, 2013
NEERRRDDD RAAAAGGGEEEE XD
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (344 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Lmao
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (339 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5519 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Thread moved from PSASBR section.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (327 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10963 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Boom. The mods have spoken.
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5825 posts

Mar 14, 2013
After you beat the game, you have the option of freely exploring the island. There is no new game + by the way. To answer your question, enemies do respawn at certain places, although it`s not usually many, but you can get the combat related trophies post game. For Deadeye and boom goes the dynamite and epic fumble it will be just easier to start a new game, you don`t find many dynamite throwing enemies post game. and for Deadeye it is might be possible post game, but not every easy and may take a really long time due to enemies not wanting to use ziplines post game. much easier if you wait until a new game where you can get it during the story parts.

It is also possible to get the trophy Get Over Here, there is a single place post game where it`s possible to find the enemies in the correct location to earn it.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (309 Views)
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

Thank you! I ignored every other stupid fanboys rage, everybody else that helped THANK YOU. You are what makes this communitty a nice one, but Chaos_789 really helped me a lot.

Btw. I got the Shopaholic trophy cause of some glitch but im not even lvl 60 online... That's kinda why I want to get a 100% in it. xD

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (297 Views)
0 Likes