Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4158 posts

Re: Playstation users Shafted with Tomb Raider!

Mar 23, 2013

cleversignin wrote:

Since most Xbox exclusives have come over to the PS3 I am fine with letting them have timed exclusives. Those poor guys need something to feel good about besides some HALO.

It's only Multiplayer content. And let's face it, XBOX has a more dedicated online community than PS3. And people pay for it.

(I don't. Won't. Ever.)

I recently just dusted off my 360 and picked up "Splinter Cell: Conviction," which is probably the only 360 exclusive I was "jealous" about. Even though I own both consoles. :smileyvery-happy:

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
946 posts

Mar 26, 2013

i agree with the op.

for the most part the box gets stuff first. and i understand why. but what gets me is that for years, since inception i have been with playstation. now i spent hundreds more (at the time) for the ps3. i understand its free and all that but what did i get in return. a wait for content and not just for this game but cods and other games as well. rockband a while did the same thing. its about money and microsoft but for once i would like to see the system i support support me back and stick up for me.

alas look up redbox and its ads for the new lara croft game and see what comes up.they ad for ps3 AND xbox but only have the one for the same reason, no ps3 but the box is there. more of the same. its a pattern and it would be nice to see some of my money i spend with sony get spent back in support like it is on the other side.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Mar 27, 2013

lol, maybe you'd prefer that xbox just purchased the rights completely and we didn't get to play it at all. Why make a big deal about this? lol, With or Without the extra content, you got to play 1 of the best games that's ever come out on the ps3. I'd hardly call that getting shafted lol

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (524 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29175 posts

Mar 27, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

lol, maybe you'd prefer that xbox just purchased the rights completely and we didn't get to play it at all. Why make a big deal about this? lol, With or Without the extra content, you got to play 1 of the best games that's ever come out on the ps3. I'd hardly call that getting shafted lol

We'll get the content. I don't care about waiting for it. There are games that no one has that are exclusive to PlayStation. I wouldn't trade my console for another for simple dlc. 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (288 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Mar 27, 2013

I completely agree Joanna, while xbox may be willing to throw money around to try and buy their success, most of us know that the ps3 still has them when it comes to gaming selection. I have no problem waiting for thedlc, I'm guessing it's a must buy dlc too as the game was sooooooo good, I'd expect the dlc to be just as good :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (283 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4158 posts

Mar 29, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

I completely agree Joanna, while xbox may be willing to throw money around to try and buy their success, most of us know that the ps3 still has them when it comes to gaming selection. I have no problem waiting for thedlc, I'm guessing it's a must buy dlc too as the game was sooooooo good, I'd expect the dlc to be just as good :smileyvery-happy:

It's only multiplayer DLC. New maps, etc. Nothing special. No DLC that adds to the story mode.

And as I stated previously: It makes sense why XBOX would get this stuff first. Their online community is much more dedicated than PS3's. There is a lot less people playing multiplayer games on PS3 than there is on XBOX.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4168 posts

May 5, 2013

I don't think companies like Microsoft should be allowed to do what they do.

Or at least the developers shouldn't sell themselves out.

But you never know, maybe the needed to money to help with the game.

Or maybe they just wanted more for themselves.

If the money went to making the game better, then maybe I could accept that.

But its just crappy how they never seem to care about the PS users.

Especially when we were the ones who made Tomb Raider what it is.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (205 Views)
0 Likes