Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 05 2013
By: Asraik Survivor 2195 posts

Screenshots of Tomb Raider

[ Edited ]
24 replies 586 views Edited Mar 5, 2013

Just wanted to show off some screenshots of Tomb Raider. I just got started playing but the story seems way better than Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception's and I'm enjoying the gameplay. Thought showing some screenshots might interest some players or make them want to try out the game (yes I took these screenshots.) My graphics (on PC) were set on Low (at first) and then Medium. The game looks gorgeous at these settings, and I really am liking the gameplay. I'd recommend anyone to try it out, although I don't know how the multiplayer is, I'll tell you once I try it out. Anyways here you go:

TR1

TR2

TR3TR4TR5TR6

TR6TR7TR8TR9

Raptr Gamercard
Message 1 of 25 (586 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: Screenshots of Tomb Raider

Mar 5, 2013

The game does look great I will admit, I do IMO think that the Single Player would be the only good part of this game.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 2 of 25 (579 Views)
Fender Bender
3542 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Might get this one. :smileywink:

Message 3 of 25 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2132 posts

Mar 5, 2013
Looks amazing, I haven't checked out MP yet but will definitely get pick it up for the single player. Also, do the controls feel like Uncharted?
Pepsi
Message 4 of 25 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Mar 5, 2013

SjShane wrote:
Looks amazing, I haven't checked out MP yet but will definitely get pick it up for the single player. Also, do the controls feel like Uncharted?

I'm on computer so.. um W, A, S, D don't really feel like Uncharted X3

Someone who has the PS3 version might be able to help answer that ^-^

Raptr Gamercard
Message 5 of 25 (520 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Mar 5, 2013

I'm about to go to the shops to buy this, Im getting it for the single player but hopefully the MP is good also

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 6 of 25 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Mar 5, 2013

left4bread3 wrote:

I'm about to go to the shops to buy this, Im getting it for the single player but hopefully the MP is good also

I can't run the multiplayer (well I get low FPS), this computer isn't state of the art it can run most new games but not well enough to perform as if this computer (well actually, this is a laptop not a computer) was brand new. I also updated the post with new images.

Raptr Gamercard
Message 7 of 25 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Mar 5, 2013

I love how it gives off an uncharted feel, tomb raider underworld wasn't exactly the best in the series so hopefully this reboot will do the name TOMB RAIDER justice.

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 8 of 25 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Asraik wrote:

left4bread3 wrote:

I can't run the multiplayer (well I get low FPS), this computer isn't state of the art it can run most new games but not well enough to perform as if this computer (well actually, this is a laptop not a computer) was brand new. I also updated the post with new images.

LOL. My computer lags on Hitman.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 9 of 25 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Mar 5, 2013

left4bread3 wrote:

I love how it gives off an uncharted feel, tomb raider underworld wasn't exactly the best in the series so hopefully this reboot will do the name TOMB RAIDER justice.

Gameplay is a lot more stealth orientated than Uncharted. I find it was better than Uncharted 3's gameplay by far. I love the graphics, and it just seems more realistic (even the rock climbing.) I think this game will make Tomb Raider very popular.

Raptr Gamercard
Message 10 of 25 (500 Views)
0 Likes