Do you mean 
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: Tomb Raider Multiplayer Gameplay

Jan 10, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

I hope the new tomb raider blows U3 out of the water.

You need this to happen. Competition only leads to better games.

Do you really want to be stuck in the copy and paste call of duty era?

Not me, I want other companies to step up making each other sweat at the release of any new multi-player.

If other companies start putting out more polished games Naughty Dog will have to step up their game or go bankrupt.

Its capitalism at its finest.

In the end we ( gamers - customers) win.

More competitive prices, better game play and more fun.

As far as im concerned, If the next 2-3 patches arent mind blowing UC3 is gone.

LOL yeah I hear ya.

Battlefield says hi!

i'll try and get that, IF i ever do we should run a few :smileywink:

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 73 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2600 posts

Jan 10, 2013

How's the community in Bad Company 2?

That was the Battlefield game that interested me the most.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 73 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Pre-ordered Tomb Raider on Steam, had to the single player looks awesome. I really want to try it out :3 (Plus it was 10% off.)

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 73 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Jan 10, 2013
I really wana try this game out, the health looks identical to Uc3( if not higher). The only issue i have so far is that there is 1 spawn and, i think quick scooping with bows will become a thing
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 73 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Jan 10, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:
I really wana try this game out, the health looks identical to Uc3( if not higher). The only issue i have so far is that there is 1 spawn and, i think quick scooping with bows will become a thing

Personally the single player is what made me want to try it out. With the Winter Sale on Steam (RAGE $5, Dead Island $7, Freedom Force $3, Tomb Raider $46 [10% off and Guardian of Light free], Sleeping Dogs $5 (although it wont start HK.exe keeps crashing, apparently they are working on a fix -_-), and Solar 2 $3) I had to buy it. I wanted to try it out so badly (the SP looks awesome and the story looks like it'll be fun, MP is just a bonus.) I also bought a friend gifts (summing up to $50) I love how good of sales you can get on Steam so I took advantage of it >w> (Plus if more people pre-order, I get two DLCs for Tomb Raider free.)

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 73 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Wow they even took Uncharted's sandstorm XD.

But yea i look forward to the single player, i have never played a tomb raider game, so i look forward to it.
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 73 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2121 posts

Jan 10, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

You have to "charge" the bow for it to become effective. So quick scoping a weak arrow is not cause for concern.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 73 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Jan 10, 2013

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

You have to "charge" the bow for it to become effective. So quick scoping a weak arrow is not cause for concern.

Gun , i think you learned not to put a one shot kill weapon in my hands :smileywink:...... ill find a way 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 73 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10015 posts

Jan 10, 2013

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

I heard there's melee weapons? So awesome. I remember when my friends forced me to play Call of Duty with them.

Knife all day long, baby.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 73 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Jan 10, 2013
While UC3 mp is a broken mess, the shooting mechanis in this TR video look absolutely awful. This blows my mind. It's obvious this component is heavily influenced by Uncharted's mp, so why not try to make certain aspects better? There's no denying that UC3 shooting mechanics are far from perfect but TR is looking down right laughable. Clunky as any tps I've ever seen. After being disappointed with Gears 3, UC3, BF3, Max Payne 3 and BO2, I'm just gonna finish my single player backlog and leave mp alone. Maybe next gen these developers will get their stuff straight.
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 73 (235 Views)
0 Likes