Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7543 posts
 

Re: Tomb Raider Signature Contest March 2013

Mar 1, 2013

SinDaFella wrote:

I understand. Don't know why you got Kudos for that. But I totally understand. I was like half asleep when I did that bonehead move. Hey it's a learning exprience. Still wish I could of posted in the spirit of the creativity. Thanks again. 


I kudosed it for good contest managment. Politely letting you know how it could effect your entry of the contest.

Message 11 of 33 (581 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/28/2013
Offline
220 posts
 

Re: Tomb Raider Signature Contest March 2013

Mar 1, 2013

I thought you could make another entry, so long as your first one isn't counted toward the poll and you remove it and you let SweetPoison know.

 

There are some monster signatures in this thread, it's gonna be hard to win lol.

Frankenstein

Message 12 of 33 (530 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
51400 posts
 

Re: Tomb Raider Signature Contest March 2013

Mar 1, 2013

SinDaFella wrote:

 



Sin, sweet did not disqualify you from the contest.  You made a sig, submitted it, then removed the image from where you originally linked it to.  This means that Sweet has no way of including an image of your sig into the contest or the poll for the contest.  If you can fix this your entry would still be in there. 

 

Also Sin, when you ask a question and someone gives you an answer you shouldn't attack them for it.  You might not like the answer but that doesn't justify the exchange I saw you have with the other poster, GOW.       

 

Just fix it so your sig picture can be accessed and I'm sure Sweet will let you stay in the contest unless there is something I am unaware of going on.   

Message 13 of 33 (526 Views)
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
4145 posts
 

Re: Tomb Raider Signature Contest March 2013

Mar 1, 2013

This thread has been cleaned up. Please keep it on topic. Man Happy

 

space_cape!!

Message 14 of 33 (506 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7543 posts
 

Re: Tomb Raider Signature Contest March 2013

Mar 1, 2013

spyder_21 wrote:
Username: spyder_21
Signature URL: http://www.customanddesign.com/misc/TombRaiderPSContest.png





Here is my entry, and good luck to everyone.

This one reminds me of a sales poster you would see hanging in your local game store.

Message 15 of 33 (479 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
33782 posts
 

Re: Tomb Raider Signature Contest March 2013

Mar 1, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

There are some great entries in this contest!  Best competition for a sig contest I've seen in awhile!


nah bro, my competition is the Metal Gear Rising sig contest was the best competition.

 

Smiley Tongue

 


Message 16 of 33 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7543 posts
 

Re: Tomb Raider Signature Contest March 2013

Mar 1, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

There are some great entries in this contest!  Best competition for a sig contest I've seen in awhile!


nah bro, my competition is the Metal Gear Rising sig contest was the best competition.

 

Smiley Tongue

 


lol nothing like an uncontested victory!  You scared everyone off!

Message 17 of 33 (469 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
51400 posts
 

Re: Tomb Raider Signature Contest March 2013

Mar 1, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

There are some great entries in this contest!  Best competition for a sig contest I've seen in awhile!


nah bro, my competition is the Metal Gear Rising sig contest was the best competition.

 

Smiley Tongue

 


lol nothing like an uncontested victory!  You scared everyone off!


I'm glad I already have a colorful name, my art/photoshop/computer graphics skills are so bad I would lose a contest as the only entrant Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 33 (450 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/28/2013
Offline
220 posts
 

Re: Tomb Raider Signature Contest March 2013

Mar 1, 2013

Lol I'm not gonna lie...One of the signatures in this thread is just crazy good. I showed that sig and the sig I made to someone I know and she was like "sorry but yours isn't going to win."

 

My name: Blueobelisk

 

Signature URL: http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq203/OB3LISK/TombRaidersig1A_zps63fd43ba.png

 

Signature Image: 

 

Blueobelisk Tomb Raider Sig Contest

Frankenstein

Message 19 of 33 (444 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/30/2008
Offline
2131 posts
 

Re: Tomb Raider Signature Contest March 2013

Mar 2, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

spyder_21 wrote:
Username: spyder_21
Signature URL: http://www.customanddesign.com/misc/TombRaiderPSContest.png





Here is my entry, and good luck to everyone.

This one reminds me of a sales poster you would see hanging in your local game store.


I don't know if that is good or bad??? Anyways thanks for the recognition.
I made this, want one for yourself? PM me
Message 20 of 33 (534 Views)