Jul 03 2013
By: vigilhonor Monster Hunter 43 posts

anniversary-killing T-Rex

3 replies 190 views Edited Jul 3, 2013

OK I've got the book, watched u tube.  I have a problem when I try to roll out of way (O button) he turns and bowls me over anyway..maybe 1 out of 50 times i actually dodge.  SO what is the trick. ? when do you hit the 0 button?  How do you get the slow down shoot him in the eye trick?   Is it reflexes (I'm 59)?  Do I have to go out and borrow a kid....lol?  Funny thing is, I beat him once moved on to next level then discovered I didnt have shotgun and that was the only place to get was this level it so i went back only to discover you can't get back in cave because of current...anyway I started this level over because I had luckily saved it and now  T-Rex is being most uncooperative.

Message 1 of 4 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Re: anniversary-killing T-Rex

Jul 4, 2013

wow...they need an edit button so you can revise  I finally found a video that explained it.  I was continuing to shoot the big fellah after he went postal .  After I saw the video I locked on thte target and  quit shooting at approprriate time and made the poor guy slam into walls and buildings a few times to defeat him....Yea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 2 of 4 (183 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8584 posts

Jul 4, 2013

There is an edit feature for posted messages - look in the upper left corner of the message you want to edit - there is a box called "Options" with a down "arrow" next to it .  Click on "Options" and the first item on the list is "Edit Reply".

And congrats on the kill - I haven't started Anniversary yet, but will one of these days.

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ____________(=^‥^=)____________ Forum Rules of Conduct

================== SONY Customer Service ==================

Message 3 of 4 (179 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

Jul 5, 2013
Killing the Trex in both TR 1996 and Tomb Raider Anniversary was pretty hard. It was harder in Anniversary though due to the crap game engine and overpowered boss battles.

I never did beat this game because the horse man boss in the temple is literally impossible.
Message 4 of 4 (174 Views)
0 Likes