May 06 2013
By: vigilhonor Monster Hunter 43 posts

registration of the trophy info could not be completed

3 replies 178 views Edited May 6, 2013

What the frak is this?  I just got Tomb Raider Trilogy.  Every time I try to start a game it goes through the intro then tells me the resistratin of the trophy information could not be completed the game will quit....and that is that.  Itried it for all three games.  What do i need to do to get this bugger to play.  I could care less about trophies.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Re: registration of the trophy info could not be completed

May 6, 2013

after continuing to try I finally got the Legends game to start so hopefully this cured t.  I am curious as to what caused the malfunction and a way to over-ride it in the future.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (176 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5113 posts

May 6, 2013

Sound like the install didn't go well, so the first thing I would do would be to delete the save game data and game data, uninstall, then reinstall the game again.

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
 photo Signature2.png

MVP Terms and Conditions ______(=^‥^=)______ Forum Rules of Conduct

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (173 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jun 28, 2013

vfr_800_rider wrote:

Sound like the install didn't go well, so the first thing I would do would be to delete the save game data and game data, uninstall, then reinstall the game again.

I agree, was it a download or a hard disk? Im not sure of the trilogy availability. Ive found that if you leave the save data and just delete the game data and reinstall you might be able to fix the problem as well. Unfortunately, like vfr said you might have to do both.

"Robotech Defense Force Original"
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (131 Views)
0 Likes