Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 02 2012
By: Humboldt_Squid Monster Hunter 39 posts

Glitches Aside - Hardest TM Trophy

5 replies 170 views Edited Jul 2, 2012

I recently posted this, but it has since been lost with the new board update.

In your opinion, what's the hardest TM trophy to earn and why?

I think "A La Mode" is going to be the most frustrating one for me to earn. To earn 10 wins in Deathmatch, Last Man Standing, and Hunted will be quite a challenge, especially since people only play Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch online these days.

Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 6 (170 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Re: Glitches Aside - Hardest TM Trophy

Jul 2, 2012

I personaly would think Calypso would be the hardest cause the people who actually play the game to honestly play the game will take the

time to get it compared to those people who spam the vehicles they use and rage quit to keep there skill up are cheaters and they taint the

trophy

Savages
Message 2 of 6 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2012

I originally replied to this post lol, so i will do it again. My thought on A La Mode are similar to yours i doubt i will ever be able to come in 1ST in a deathmatch and last mand standing, let alone 10 times!!. But the one saving grace for this is that it is a cumulative trophy, so with time it may happen :smileyvery-happy: i just need to be patient and keep trying....

Ok now  the hardest trophy for me  hands down is "All Sales are Final."  When i think about the reasons i listed before they just make me more and more frustrated with it, because they are true. This trophy is one of the hardest i say because It forces players to play the game non stop for a full month. Why would i want to play twisted metal every day for a month? Especially with all the online problems it has. What if  i want to take a break for a few days, and play something else? Lol not if i want the trophy.  I must play and WIN. What if you are plagued with bad teams like i have been in a few intances, or you just cant get into a game,  heck say you  do get into games, but your ps3 freezes mid match like mine does way to often, and then you have to quit? Either way this trophy was a terrible idea, because it forces you to play on someone elses terms.  It removes the option for you to play Twisted Metal at your own pace, and if you so much as miss a day, or want to take a break then it resets to another full month away.  No other trophy has such a huge risk. Grrr.

Message 3 of 6 (153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 4, 2012

Calypso trophy is just reaching to Rank 30 which is the max level online.

Message 4 of 6 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 4, 2012
I agree. All sales are final is one of the hardest trophies or the hardest trophy.
Message 5 of 6 (131 Views)
Sackboy
531 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2012

all sales are final : the playing and winin for 30 days strait trophy

Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Message 6 of 6 (110 Views)