Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Re: Leader Boards are Hacked by roccocorl30n3 and Rock-Fist-Lee!!

Oct 8, 2012

somehow we did the same damage to the same person but i got more xp wierd maybe the other guy kept suiciding or somthing i was in meatwagon

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 28 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Whoever plays this game for leaderboards clearly does not understand the futility of it. Leaderboards do not mean you're any good, it can easily be exploited.

Second of all, I'd dare say that was a humongous glitch. I saw the photos and three players had ridiculous scores. One of the players was Swany and he's my clanmate (we are from /v/). It's safe to say that he's also a legit player.

Bottom-line is: Trying to get someone banned over a highly probable glitch is unwarranted, much less considering it's over something as trivial as leaderboards.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 28 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

Oct 8, 2012
I should correct myself, 4 players had ridiculous scores.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 28 (278 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Oct 8, 2012

I was in that match, and i was in 3rd with 350 points you and roccocor had 450 and then my game froze, then pix calls me and tells me about the score at the end.. he said the points were just rolling! 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 28 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

the game had heaps more players before the game ended who had high scores like me and roco but are not in the end result who maybe killed heaps also. hopefully the full game can be retrieved by technicall support

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 28 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Well, from what I'm hearing and reading now, itseems like... An egregious glitch. It's actually comical, if in fact it was a glitch.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 28 (254 Views)
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Oct 8, 2012
So your telling me that the Twisted Metal stats servers aren't any good....
I believe it!!, I can't count how may times at the end of a game it tells me that I have advanced 29 levels...

Rock-Fist isn't a cheater... He did not Boost. obviously it was a glitch in our O so reliable Stat Server. Or why in the world would he post Pictures on a Sony Forum? To prove he is guilty? Don't think so bud, so go to your medicine cabinet and take a Chill Pill.

It just cracks me up when ever some gets their rears kicked, its always that guys a HACKER/LAGGER!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 28 (251 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Im not trying to attack you Rock-Fist-Lee but it needs to be said and reported because its a little mysterious you were no where close to being in the top 10  and now all of a sudden your #2  by 292 Million and a guy who was in the 300's is now #1 not to mention he clearly did it more than once today cause he has over a Billion for the day so he must be hacking it some how. idk i talked to pix he wasnt stuck he was playing like normal and he was watching the score rolling. thats some major glitch if it is one but i think its a hack job by roccocor, it happened more than once for him today and now hes got over a billion points.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 28 (250 Views)
First Son
10 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

to be fair when i created this post i did not see that he had posted thr pictures, thats why i have not posted the pics myself. but it still needs reported and taken care of there... bud (as you would put it) cause everyone got cheated by this and the thing is its clearly happened more than once today for roccocor, he got 293 million for that round but hes got a billion for the day and its only happening for the matches he is in... come on now.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 28 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

Oct 9, 2012
If it was a hack job by that noob then there's no need to call Rock-Fist out over it. The issue obviously affected quite a few people in that lobby and he may probably well be another victim.

You may very well get him banned for no good reason at all over some "meaningless" leaderboard.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 28 (220 Views)