Jun 18 2010
By: Ladyhawke Fender Bender 3032 posts

Mr. Jaffe

4 replies 38 views Edited Jun 18, 2010

Dear Mr Jaffe,

Ever since Sony's E3 Conference life hasn't been the same. I can no longer think straight while playing a few of my favorite PS3 games. I can't stop thinking about Twisted Metal and what its gonna bring to our PS3. You sir are the man. The only thing I can think of that can cure this is an invite to the beta once you guys at Eat, Sleep, Play are ready. If I need to beg to get in I will, not a problem I can swallow my pride.

Sincerely,

Ladyhawke

P.S.. All jokes a side. You guys are 100% pure awesomeness!!!

siggie
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3132 posts

Re: Mr. Jaffe

Jun 18, 2010

Ladyhawke wrote:

Dear Mr Jaffe,

Ever since Sony's E3 Conference life hasn't been the same. I can no longer think straight while playing a few of my favorite PS3 games. I can't stop thinking about Twisted Metal and what its gonna bring to our PS3. You sir are the man. The only thing I can think of that can cure this is an invite to the beta once you guys at Eat, Sleep, Play are ready. If I need to beg to get in I will, not a problem I can swallow my pride.

Sincerely,

Ladyhawke

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u104/zpeabody/twistedmetal.png

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jun 18, 2010

If LadyHawke Get's one that I should also get one , and maybe even Sev

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (38 Views)
Fender Bender
3032 posts

Jun 18, 2010

Dear Mr. Jaffe 

Also, Mr. Jaffe if its not to much to beg for please included my 2 new found friends Sev, and Halowars into the beta. They are also Twisted Metal fans. I'm sure we will make the beta and this area of the PS forums interesting.

Ladyhawke

siggie
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (38 Views)
Sackboy
454 posts

Jun 19, 2010

Ladyhawke wrote:

Dear Mr Jaffe,

Sincerely,

Ladyhawke

Amen.

I would definitely beg to get in the beta.  Bribes?  Do you need a hit on somebody?

Kidding.  Just a little "twisted" humor.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (38 Views)
0 Likes