Gaming Beast
2355 posts

Re: New Gamemode - Nuke - In Depth Look

Jun 22, 2010
Shaping up to be alot different from the traditional TM everybody's used to but nevertheless still looks like it will be fun and enjoyable experience. Can't wait to get my hands on this game to try it out I love the franchise and this new Nuke mode is taking it into a more strategic element which the series has needed.
Message 11 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3132 posts

Jun 23, 2010

On Twitter just recently Jaffe said that with online splitscreen in TM you can sign into multiple PSN IDs at once like in LBP and rank up and get trophies for both accounts at the same time.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u104/zpeabody/twistedmetal.png

Message 12 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jun 23, 2010

Seventy_X_Seven wrote:

On Twitter just recently Jaffe said that with online splitscreen in TM you can sign into multiple PSN IDs at once like in LBP and rank up and get trophies for both accounts at the same time.

Look what you cause Sev! Now I have to change my pants....AGAIN!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3132 posts

Jul 23, 2010

Had to watch this again. The release date on this is getting at me. A few games I'm already looking forward to in early 2011, so if TM comes out early I'll have to make sacrifices or be low on cash. A fall release on the other hand would ease things up for me, but of course would require a longer wait.

So what are you're predictions for a release date? I'm thinking either May or August 2011. More of a tactical viewpoint then a "Is the game ready" viewpoint. Sony already has alot of games coming out early 2011, it'd be silly to bring competition amongst themselves. And releasing a game during the summer is a deathwish. So it's either middle of Spring or beginning of Fall.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u104/zpeabody/twistedmetal.png

Message 14 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Jul 24, 2010

halowars7 wrote:

Lol, I don't see how dragging a carcus on the floor, than sacrificing the leader into a bunch of chains and spikes, and than controlling a nuke and launching it at a flying metal leader going to get a "T" rating. But they can try

LOL! Yes, they can try at least.

Message 15 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes