Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 30 2012
By: Humboldt_Squid Monster Hunter 39 posts

Only DM and TDM

5 replies 131 views Edited Oct 30, 2012

Anybody want to venture as to why the only games offered these days are Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch?

I know TM Alliance plays Team LMS every now and then, but other than that there are no LMS, Hunted, Team Hunted, or Nuke games.

There is more to Twisted Metal other than DM and TDM.

Message 1 of 6 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Re: Only DM and TDM

Oct 30, 2012
Because no one wants to give the other modes a chance. I enjoyed nuke,lms,tlms,h,th
Also ive noticed no one plays on la skyline or black rock idk why i like those maps
Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Message 2 of 6 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
586 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Because people are simpleminded. I highly enjoy and I play it regularly with a couple friends of mine, but if it weren't for that I probably would not be able to play it at all.
Message 3 of 6 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Let's start rallying that "real twisted metal players" don't let friends play Deathmatch :smileyhappy:

BTW, Nuke on LA Skyline is the bomb-digity! I love that a teammate has to press the giant button in middle of the map to get the statue to pop out of the distant building. Such a cool variation.
Message 4 of 6 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Hunted and last man standing encourage being a coward and people do that enough on there own. Team Hunted and TLMS are both awesome but no one plays them because they think its the same as lms and hunted. Nuke I'm ignorant to and I'm starting to feel bad so I'm going to have to try soon.
Message 5 of 6 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
586 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Oh I just realized that I didn't specify what mode I was talking about and that is nuke of course.

Lol xD
Message 6 of 6 (101 Views)
0 Likes