Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
22 posts

Re: P*RN CLAN IS DEAD- HAHAHAHAHA

Dec 7, 2012
Luiso you are so f'in pathetic its mindboggling. Talking all that smack at a guy you don't know because he's bashing TALON, not YOU! This is EXACTLY!!!!!! how your and my beef started. You are so pathetic.. Calling a dude you don't know a girl makes you sound like you're in 3rd grade!

Get a clue dude! Everyone thinks talon is for p******! Even the best players in the game. How many more people have to tell you this before you finally get it?

For someone in college and an IQ of 114 and plans to work at Audi (LMFAO!) you sure are one ignorant, immature, clueless little brat and spend way tooooo much time playing TM and defending a pathetic vehicle that doesn't belong in the game in the first place.

You tell me to get a life. Haha.

And don't try to turn this on me like you always do! This is NOT about me, its about YOU. Look in the mirror for once.
Message 71 of 131 (104 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Shut up, I'm not following you, you dimwit. I'm reading a thread and you are posting crap again like you always do so I'm calling you out.
Message 72 of 131 (102 Views)
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Dec 7, 2012

What the ? Yall are Fn crazy!!

Message 73 of 131 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Dec 7, 2012

You are following me, you still my stalker, It feels so uncomfortable. STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!! Seriously you have a problem with this, I thought you would leave me alone but I can see now you will never do it. You need to realize you are sick, stop doing this.

Try to stop following me at least for 1 month. You have been behind me for months, you must stop. It´s so strange. Something like a the crazy ex girlfriend that someone doesn´t want to see but stills harassing no matter what happens".

Message 74 of 131 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Dec 7, 2012
How is me calling you an idiot relate to me stalking you?

If you were smart, you would know that I was in this thread before you were. So how am I following you? Answer that one smart guy.

This is the internet for the millionth time. I can go read and post wherever I want. Get a restraining order on me if you have such a problem with me calling you out on your BS or stop posting it.
Message 75 of 131 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Dec 7, 2012

@ Ohle, I don´t hate you and at certain point I respect you.
That´s why I´ll give you an advice.
NEVER, I mean NEVER mess with this guy (Trolloser/Sandwichstalker). Otherwise, he will follow you "for months" in all forums where you could do a post.

Message 76 of 131 (89 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Nah that's not true ohle. I only call out idiots and luiso just happens to post in threads I post. Then calls me a stalker because he is too stupid to know that the world doesn't evolve around him.
Message 77 of 131 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Dec 7, 2012

How are you following me? Are you serious?

You have been my stalker for months. Here are the proofs:

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/997850-twisted-metal

You have been following EVERY ONE of my moves on this forum (GameFaqs), even if I asked about the use of a weapon once, you were there to harass me. You have been doing it for MONTHS, and now you are pretending to don´t know anything about this. Are you insane?

The last post you made about me in gamefaqs was about "blocking me". Because you was tired to discuss with me (I never believed that). Then you started to sending me privated messages to my inbox of GameFaqs. Then you stoped to sending me privated messages 2 days ago, and now you are here again!!!!!!!!!!

STOP FOLLOWING ME, YOU ARE SICK!!!!!!!!!!

Message 78 of 131 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Alright , so Saturday Dec. 16th we will battle according to your rules and we can invite up to 5 players each, to witness. Sorry BladeVictoriaSecretAngel, no recording, but you can witness. Name a time Luisso.

Message 79 of 131 (78 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Lololololuisoloser.
Message 80 of 131 (74 Views)
0 Likes