Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Re: P*RN CLAN IS DEAD- HAHAHAHAHA

Dec 7, 2012

BladeAngel7 wrote:
That's pure bs Ohle even I kicked your **bleep** so shut up with your cockiness because its going to get you nowhere in this game

When dude? you must be high! Luisso is the only one to Ever beat me. I have the guts to accept when someone beats me. Reread all my posts. When you get outta highschool that is.

Message 61 of 131 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Haha boy I'm already out of college Smiley Happy and I have kicked your **bleep** and if I haven't then ill see you online >Smiley Wink And yes I have reread all your messages all I saw was "I'm the best" related posts so to me was all pure none sense and when that match happens between you and Luiso hell ima record it Smiley Very Happy soooo my line on the sand has been drawn t(^.^v) that's specially for you Ohle
Message 62 of 131 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Dude, I guess you need to read it all again. Wow, I clearly said Luisso was the best talon player. Come at me boy!!

Message 63 of 131 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Dec 7, 2012
And bro I guess you need to switch your brains from stupid to common sense and hey I'm waiting for you Smiley Happy ill come at you anytime anywhere >Smiley Happy I've Killed tougher talons than you **bleep**! So bring it t(n\_/nt)
Message 64 of 131 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2012

HotbuFFalo76 wrote:
Don't forget u also need tampons. Lots of tampons

That´s all you can answer to me? Good job retarded. Stop being a **bleep** and shut up, if you have something against me, fight me instead and stop telling me such stupid comments. Besides you are here just posting about something that doesn´t concern to you in first place. Why so curious, little girl?

What about if you face me 1vs1 after the fight against Ohle. You said you can fight talons (looks like that´s what you love more), let´s see how pathetic your efforts will be against me  =D

Message 65 of 131 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2012

This saturday is fine Ohle.

___

(BTW, Blade will record it)

Message 66 of 131 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Dec 7, 2012
And will be posted
Message 67 of 131 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Lmfao @ hotbuffalo!!! Soo true.

For the record, 1vs1 are the most pointless thing there is in the game. Every good players knows this.

And yes bragging about being the best talon is just rediculous. That's like buying a Corvette then laughing because you beat a Camry in a race then saying it takes skill to drive a Vette and that's why you won.

Also for the record, GameHard is MOOT. He is THE biggest booster in the history of the game. He SUCKS when he's in a room with good players. He's only good in rooms with his booster bait cars and when there's less than 4 real players in the room.
Message 68 of 131 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Luiso you are so f'in pathetic its mindboggling. Talking all that smack at a guy you don't know because he's bashing TALON, not YOU! This is EXACTLY!!!!!! how your and my beef started. You are so pathetic..

Get a clue dude! Everyone thinks talon is for p******! Even the best players in the game. How many more people have to tell you this before you finally get it?

Who cares about being the best at anything. Just play the game and shut up.

For someone in college and an IQ of 114 and plans to work at Audi (LMFAO!) you sure are one ignorant, immature little brat and spend way tooooo much time playing TM and defending a pathetic vehicle that doesn't belong in the game in the first place!

You tell me to get a life. Haha.

And don't try to turn this on me like you always do! This is NOT about me, its about YOU. Look in the mirror for once.
Message 69 of 131 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Dec 7, 2012

OMG you again?
What happend with the "I had enogh to discuss with you in a public forum"?
You also changed your name from Trolloser to Sandwithchman, STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!

Message 70 of 131 (61 Views)
0 Likes