Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 05 2012
By: S_H_I_T_S_O_U_P First Son 2 posts

Popularity?

3 replies 162 views Edited Oct 5, 2012

I am about to leave this broken piece of **bleep** for a couple of months so I can work on other great games coming out this year. However, I am afraid that when I eventually come back to finish the online stuff off, that the online on this game will be dead and no one will be playing it anymore. I had an experience with Deadliest Warrior game where there was only one person playing literally. I know the online is pretty much dead, (except certain times of the day). So please, tell, me what you think. And do you think that by 2013 the trophies will be fixed along with the other f-ck ups in this game? Btw, people who are just gonna troll over trophis please dont comment because youre just wasting my and yours time. Nothing you say will make me not want them so please I just want someone nonbiased to answer this question. If youre not them then please ignore this post.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Re: Popularity?

Oct 5, 2012

My absolute honest opinion is that:

The online WILL NOT fixed. My reasons for thinking this is that no single patch or update so far has accomplished this and as the game ages it is becoming more irrelevent by the day for Sony. They are concentrating on new upcoming projects for the end of this year and the start of next so I believe they will focus all manpower on those projects.

The trophies WILL NOT be fixed: Please see above as I feel it's all the same thing.

Now for the good stuff:

As TM comes down in price I do think we'll see an influx of new players- maybe not hardcore series fans but new guys who just want to give the game a shot. It won't fix the online but at least there may be more active games so actually getting into one may be less of a chore?

Even now the game has sort of stabalized as far as online players go with a generally small but consistantly active group keep playing. Hopefully it just gets bigger...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (156 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Thanks! Aprriciate the news (Good and bad).

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Oct 6, 2012

LOL. Well, I would just write a complaint to the developers about the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (118 Views)
0 Likes