Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 20 2012
By: wreckastowe Santa Monica Studios Developer 146 posts

Problems with Trophies - requirements for achievement

78 replies 899 views Edited Oct 20, 2012

Hello all,

We've seen quite a few complaints about some Trophies not being rewarded.

The following seem to be the most problematic, so we've clarified the requirements below to ensure there isn't any confusion.

Please post to this thread if you are still experiencing problems when these requirements are achieved.

A La Mode

For this trophy, you need to win at least 10 ranked games of each type. The types are, Nuke, Deathmatch, Hunted, Last Man Standing, Team DM, Team Hunted, Team Last Man Standing.

Another Level

For this trophy, you need to win at least 10 ranked games on each of the 8 maps. The maps are: Diesel City, Watkyn’s Harbor, Diablo Pass, Metro Square, Black Rock Stadium, Sunsprings CA, Thrills and Spills Park, LA Skyline.

Any Car Will Do

For this trophy, you must achieve 50 kills with each vehicle in ranked games, excluding Axel as he was a DLC vehicle at the title’s launch. This does mean you will need to level up and unlock all of the vehicles.

Point Shoot Kill

For this trophy, you must achieve 100 kills with each missile in ranked games. The missiles are: Homing Missile, Fire Missile, Swarmer Missile, Stalker Missile, Power Missile.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 79 (899 Views)
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Re: Problems with Trophies - requirements for achievement

Oct 20, 2012

Can you look at my thread called my trophy problem DEV PLEASE READ? I posted pics of my stats and I still dont have trophy. I have by far Surpassed the required amount for any car will do and I should also have a la mode

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 79 (895 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Oct 20, 2012

I already have another level and Im like 20 kills away from point shoot kill so Im hoping that one will work but if not is there a way I can contact you like an email address or something?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 79 (888 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Axel has a problem: sometimes, when using crush and switching to other weapons, you cant fire them. It happens randomly when you dont hit anyone with the crush. When shockwave is used, the weapons can be fired again.

And please, dont forget kamikase (every vehicle is being buffed but him). You guys could at least make his special pass through walls, like Axels, crimsom furys, warthogs. And make his turbo last more.

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 79 (870 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

Thanks, your team doesn't get enough credit for setting a new bar for twisted metal! I love this game! :smileyhappy: Will the consumers be getting twisted metal dlc?   

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 79 (865 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Omg stop bugging him with stuff that's not relevant.. This is a trophies thread... Can you guys read?

Does Juggernaut count in 'any car will do' trophy? In that case I have all the requirements.

Also, how can you check how many matches you've won in each map?

Thanks!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 79 (859 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Oct 20, 2012

I should have both of the last two, but I do not. 

I haven't played enough of those few other modes to be eligible for the Any Mode one.

With every car in the game, I have more than 53 kills. Some of them I have more than 100 and there's one that has 11,000 kills. 

For weapons, all of my attacks have more than 140 kills. The only ones that don't have that are freeze missile (14), drop mine (10), and ricochet (43), napalm (124), and remote bomb (122).

I have 1170 kills with the fire missile

1229 with the homing missile

140 with the power missile

834 with the stalker missile

1779 with the swarmer missile

196 with the sniper rifle

Yet I haven't had the trophy pop up yet. 

Vadimony Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 79 (849 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Got point shoot kill and no trophy. I now am missing three I should have

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 79 (833 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Wreckastowe, I am making a thread called WRECKASTOWE PLEASE READ, in it I will put my photo evidence that I should have any car will do, point shot kill, and a la mode. This is not a matter of understanding the requirements or not, this is a matter of acheiving them and them not unlocking. These are the only three I need until I get platinum for this game. Please reply to this, thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 79 (827 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Oct 21, 2012
This will require a patch to fix unfortunately.There are far too many of us that have meet the requirements to earn the trophies and have yet to get them.

The patch could consists of the major changes needed in the other thread that was made as well any left over add-on content you guys may have laying around the office.
Thank you guys for making yet another grate Twisted Metal game and hope you guys make another one in the future:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 79 (806 Views)
0 Likes